Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

i don’t want them to change the match. I want it to remain Roman/Rock. I want them to stand w their decision.

I want to see the Philly crowd violate that match so bad. Boo both guys to hell. Chant over their match with Cody’s song. I want them to live through the match seeing the “wwe universe” voice their displeasure.

i don’t want them to change the match. I want it to remain Roman/Rock. I want them to stand w their decision.

I want to see the Philly crowd violate that match so bad. Boo both guys to hell. Chant over their match with Cody’s song. I want them to live through the match seeing the “wwe universe” voice their displeasure.

Translation:

xUOwGpaKq5xjHNz8Bi (1).gif

Lol

One thing I will say I love how invested the wrestling world is in Cody Rhodes and behind him 100%. Buddy really did the work and came back THE GUY.

this only raises his stock even more cus im sure they're seeing all the backing hes getting onlne

One thing I will say I love how invested the wrestling world is in Cody Rhodes and behind him 100%. Buddy really did the work and came back THE GUY.

Bruh I saw a clip on IG of Cody doin a Carlton like dance in the ring and I IMMEDIATELY felt ashamed for him. My gawd. Lol

With that said, this is the pay off I want.

Roman beats Rock

(Cody beats Seth)

Roman becomes the most arrogant and disrespectful heel ever.

He loses the entirety of the BL.

Cody now the WHC, starts his road to Summer Slam to face Roman.

Roman loses.

Cody unifies the belts.

this is the current rumor and I actually like it

Back