Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

There's no where good they can go with this decision. Roman continue a reign that has been well pass the expiration date. Seth can't lose another match to Cody and Cody can't lose back to back mania title matches.

Real talk tho

I get people discussing the biz and booking decisions and thier fantasy booking and all that good stuff. Its one of the great things about being a fan.

But I do really wish more people would just let themselves enjoy stuff without having to analyze every single dang detail man

Folks are so “smart and informed” now they are hindering their own enjoyment. Not even watching to just be entertained but to critique every single detail just to be validated and have the ability to type “I told you so! I was right!” Its wack and not just isolated to pro wrestling

Real talk tho

I get people discussing the biz and booking decisions and thier fantasy booking and all that good stuff. Its one of the great things about being a fan.

But I do really wish more people would just let themselves enjoy stuff without having to analyze every single dang detail man

Folks are so “smart and informed” now they are hindering their own enjoyment. Not even watching to just be entertained but to critique every single detail just to be validated and have the ability to type “I told you so! I was right!” Its wack and not just isolated to pro wrestling
Nothing will come close to the 90s when you just sat there with a smile enjoying the good and bad.

Real talk tho

I haven't enjoyed the Friday title scene in 3 years and when I'm finally going to get my joy it's snatched from me. I'm as upset as Cody, hell even more cause I've been on this since before he came back

Real talk tho

One of the reasons why I watch raw/smackdown/nxt/ple/dynamite/collision and then give an opinion. I try to at least watch the show in its entirety and then give my input

I haven't enjoyed the Friday title scene in 3 years and when I'm finally going to get my joy it's snatched from me. I'm as upset as Cody, hell even more cause I've been on this since before he came back
You don’t enjoy wrestling period we don’t kno why you even here old timer

Mans just come around to wave his fist In The sky for everything
:scust:

Even tho I know there is an element of trolling/heel work when you post I respect your opinions even tho they differ from mine

Its valid and not wrong for you to not enjoy a portion of the show. All Im saying is…dont rob yourself of enjoying an all time moment in pro wrestling history by going into it ready to pick it apart and hoping it sucks just to prove yourself correct b.

Judgement Day
The newly formed Final Testament
Lashley & the Profits
DIY
That's not hate just truth posting

Were the Judgement Day not losing all the time when they formed. Hell Dom and JD still be losing

I don't think I hated on Kross and his crew other than them constantly leaving the brotha's unconscious. I really don't care about them

I've been a fan of that Lashley and Profits team up, I don't like their booking as losers

I'll give you Gargano

Real talk tho

This is why I despise the WWE vs AEW fan base.

B/c wrestlers from both companies have said "Hey guys, we're all friends. There is no beef/war between us." And yet them dumbazzz WWE/AEW stans still wanna continue goin back & forth wit each other. Any negativity pertaining to the other company, they wanna throw I each other faces. Smh

I just read that Fightful report.... the more information that comes out the more I'm disappointed in The Rock. I love The Rock but I expect him to do right by the business. And I'm sure he thinks he's doing right to some degree. But he has to read the room and check the temperature. Even the segment last nite didnt hit the way it would had this been an angle that was its own isolated plot that had nothing to do with Cody. Some in the live crowd were hype and some you could feel were bummed. They tried to do the Hogan / Rock moment and it didnt really land.

The Rock is a smart guy and anything is possible in wrestling, I could see them changing course due to fan reaction but I wouldnt count on it. Its a weird space to be in as a fan whose torn btw seeing the payoff of the story I invested for over a year vs seeing the biggest mania match possible (and probably last dream match like OG said) in the biggest storyline the company ever had.

Back