Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

That's exactly what Cody and Rock's moment felt like to me. I didn't like how they did Bret back then at all and Rock/Cody moment feels eerily familiar to the Bret/Hogan one

I think Cody finishes the story at summerslam after Roman passes Hogan. Roman gonna talk so much shit the Smackdown after Mania

Promo build up between Rock, Roman, and Paul E gonna be epic along with a possible Jey/Jimmy matchup. Bloodline about to show out!!!

With that said, this is the pay off I want.

Roman beats Rock

(Cody beats Seth)

Roman becomes the most arrogant and disrespectful heel ever.

He loses the entirety of the BL.

Cody now the WHC, starts his road to Summer Slam to face Roman.

Roman loses.

Cody unifies the belts.

this is the current rumor and I actually like it
This would be plausible but Idk if fans want to see Rollins/Rhodes IV as Cody has won every match in that feud. To do that match to only have Seth lose again to Cody idk... I think Rollins has to beat Cody at some point and he should do it at WM 40.

Now another option is have Cody win MITB and he announces his cash-in on Reigns (like RVD did with Cena in '06 and won the WWE Title) at SummerSlam and Cody finally finishes the story.

That's exactly what Cody and Rock's moment felt like to me. I didn't like how they did Bret back then at all and Rock/Cody moment feels eerily familiar to the Bret/Hogan one

I think Cody finishes the story at summerslam after Roman passes Hogan. Roman gonna talk so much shit the Smackdown after Mania

Promo build up between Rock, Roman, and Paul E gonna be epic along with a possible Jey/Jimmy matchup. Bloodline about to show out!!!
Roman can't pass Hogan until September I believe SummerSlam is in August. I'll look into it.

Did they say it's for the title? I don't think it is unless they threw that in there somewhere after the fact cus Cody told Roman he was still gonna take his title from him. As far them taking Cody's title match from him they technically didn't. He just chose to face Rollins instead of the Rock so he still gets the shot. It's just not for that title. Which does still suck but he is still getting a title match.

I feel you on Rock possibly getting in injured and all that too. It would be fucked but idk I don't think he would of been up for the match if he didn't think he could do it without seeming washed but idk, at this point I'm just curious to see how it all plays out.
Cody didn't choose did he? Might be what Cena did and just not take the title match at Mania

JftC2Yyr.gif

ab2408cda45d15ae755ce556026e8511_crop_exact.jpg

Oh, the irony.

Always late on the discussions since smackdown on Fridays. I didn’t even start it til damn near midnight. Yal pretty much covered it. I’m just trying to give triple H the benefit of the doubt for now

I liked the idea of Cody headlining both nights and winning both titles.

Dont think I’ve ever seen rock do cardio. That worries me

I liked the idea of Cody headlining both nights and winning both titles.

Dont think I’ve ever seen rock do cardio. That worries me

Both matches vs Cena at consecutive manias, he looked very winded at times. He's 51. How can pull of a decent performance vs Roman?

I can’t see Rollins losing for a fourth time to Cody. I think Priest cashes in after Rollins wins.

This is where the Wrestlemania X/40 parallel would work.

Cody loses to Rollins night 1/Roman beats Rock night 1

Rollins drops the World belt to Priest after a cash in night 1/ Cody beats Roman night 2.

Unfortunately all of this overshadows Bayley who should be getting more props for her segment last night. She aced it and is finally about to have her Mania moment after almost a decade on the main roster. Flowers to her.

people say this like she ain’t win her WM debut in Orlando vs charlotte, jax, and sasha

Back