Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

They might end up doing a triple threat. TKO get their money match and Cody finishes the story

I was thinking last night that they could pull a swerve that none of us would see coming and go on and unify the title. Roman taking shots at Rollins who is trying to get an opponent for mania. So what if Rollins says at the press conference that he'll put his title on the line too, all for nothing at mania (This creates a triple threat to unify the titles) and Rock decides to remove himself and ref the match.

As far as Drew goes, u throw him in a multi man match w/ a couple other heavy hitters and u make it a # 1 contenders match for the first shot at elimination chamber.

Drew, LA Knight, Orton, Nakamura, Bronson Reed ?and or Sami. Make it a 1 fall match and boom.

No unification of titles please

Seth wins the tournament in May for the WHC and then they unify the belts a year later? Nah

One of the current rumors is that the titles could be unified. Not sure how true it is honestly but that would be one way to do it. I'm not a fan of them being unified again so soon either though now that you mention it

I was thinking last night that they could pull a swerve that none of us would see coming and go on and unify the title. Roman taking shots at Rollins who is trying to get an opponent for mania. So what if Rollins says at the press conference that he'll put his title on the line too, all for nothing at mania (This creates a triple threat to unify the titles) and Rock decides to remove himself and ref the match.

HELL NAW!!!

The triple threat idea I can slightly go wit. But Rock being involved as far as refereeing...can't git jiggy wit that.

Now if you talkin night 1 Rock vs Roman...Roman wins. Cool. Night 2 Roman vs Seth vs Cody...Cody wins. Cool. All parties are involved and get what they want.

Rock gets his main event against Roman

Seth gets his 1st main event at WM

Cody gets his rematch against Roman to finish the story.

Now....will that happen? Doubt it. Lol! Cuz like you said, I think they gonna pull a swerve. Dunno how. But I feel it coming. That's why I'm doin a wait & see approach. Sittin back and see how everything unfolds.

Cuz I find it hard to believe they let a man win RR...only to give up his main event spot to guy who's been out of the ring for a few years. That'll reek VKM booking right there. Lol

Last edited:
I do feel like this is might end up being a swerve. Whether it was a swerve all along or it was changed due to the reactions. People been talking about this shit all weekend long and they just letting it ride

Becky/Rhea a big match too. They only fought once on NXT. We might just get a triple threat tho. Nia, Becky and Rhea cus u know they not letting Nia win over Bex ride.

I also think they should unify the belts. Im sorry but Seth belt is just there and steady reminded as the B belt and it looks like a ugly toy WWE belt. Just have the WWE World Championship over both shows. They can still have the brand split and juggle the champ.

Back