Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

I also think they should unify the belts. Im sorry but Seth belt is just there and steady reminded as the B belt and it looks like a ugly toy WWE belt. Just have the WWE World Championship over both shows. They can still have the brand split and juggle the champ.

Ideally this would make sense but since they brought back the World Heavyweight title it’s probably not gonna happen. They had a chance to have one champ after Roman beat Brock two years ago but they had to half ass it.

Seth has done all he could to justify the belt’s existence especially given the circumstances that the company itself put him & the WHC in. In all honesty I do think it’s kinda amusing that ppl shit on Seth and the belt when in fact he’s the only guy who can say “Roman never beat me.” Nor did he get a rematch. They just kept him away from that Nigga inexplicably. Even times when he was calling roman out they would just have a random Nigga interrupt him.

To unify the belts now after all this would just be more storyline nonsense. And I actually prefer there being one champ who works both brands. Just more mental gymnastics the WWE has placed on themselves when they didn’t have to. Roman barring up Seth and shitting on him was still hard as fuck tho

Meanwhile

:niggawhat:

Lmfao they really making him look like a fucking loser

I hope that he is the one whos pushing for this or that hes aleast on board.. as part of his "hard times" story and its not just the company fucking him over

he said himself "sometimes its hard to be a Cody Rhodes fan"

Yeah I was going to say why? Lol the past 3 months has been built around Bayley getting fucked up her squad.
I think it’ll be a better wrestling match that’s all. I think bayley better worker than most and she deserves it. Iyos run been trash. If Bayley wins she’ll never see Rhea unless they unify the titles lol

Ideally this would make sense but since they brought back the World Heavyweight title it’s probably not gonna happen. They had a chance to have one champ after Roman beat Brock two years ago but they had to half ass it.
Once they gave that clown a part time schedule they should have never let him be the one combining the titles.

Ima need these fuckers to shut the hell up about it once Vengeance Day come on tonight tho

I also think they should unify the belts. Im sorry but Seth belt is just there and steady reminded as the B belt and it looks like a ugly toy WWE belt. Just have the WWE World Championship over both shows. They can still have the brand split and juggle the champ.
Part of the reason they created the WHC was USA had concerns about Raw not having a main champ.

IMO they should have told USA that the WWE champ works both shows and the brand specific belts are the US and IC titles.

Part of the reason they created the WHC was USA had concerns about Raw not having a main champ.

IMO they should have told USA that the WWE champ works both shows and the brand specific belts are the US and IC titles.
But the WWE champ didn't work both shows

Yep one big dawg

and the Brand specific belts are US and IC

Do the same for the Women.

Tag titles work both shows too

Becky/Rhea a big match too. They only fought once on NXT. We might just get a triple threat tho. Nia, Becky and Rhea cus u know they not letting Nia win over Bex ride.

Nia needs to get that strap. It's time. They've been building her up to be this dominant force on the women's roster ever since her return. As she should've been.

Imo...I think her beating Becky...CLEAN AT THAT...tells me she's in a good position wit higher ups to contend and possibly get that title.

Back