Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

Seth has had the better career, the better character and he's the better wrestler. You in a program with Seth he's gonna make you look like a million bucks while if you're in a program with Roman your career takes a dive after it with the exemption of Sami who had to work extra hard to get the Reigns stench off him

Is it not a fact that she came back and they put a title on her 5 minutes later
Why you saying this like it's a good thing.

Her character equals out to "me want title." Her stories equal out to "me want title." People were up in arms about the bloodline "not advancing the plot" for one month while Roman was away. This broad ain't developed a character beyond "champion or challenger for champion" and being Ric Flairs daughter in 8 YEARS.

I'm begging for her to pull a Malibu Stacy and get a new hat, anything resembling a smidget of growth.

Cena hadn't been in a main event because Cena not a wrestler anymore, him coming back was to put over and help Roman. Cena didn't need it Roman did.

Sami made the bloodline likeable well at least Jimmy and Jey. It's Sami getting himself over that has Jimmy and Jey doing what they're doing right now.

Roman don't get anyone over, those people help get Roman over

bloodline was getting stale until sami became part of the story

Why you saying this like it's a good thing.

Her character equals out to "me want title." Her stories equal out to "me want title." People were up in arms about the bloodline "not advancing the plot" for one month while Roman was away. This broad ain't developed a character beyond "champion or challenger for champion" and being Ric Flairs daughter in 8 YEARS.

I'm begging for her to pull a Malibu Stacy and get a new hat, anything resembling a smidget of growth.
It is a good thing, the title prestige raises when Charlotte is holding it and it means more when a woman beats her for it, look no further than Rhea Ripley

Seth has had the better career, the better character and he's the better wrestler. You in a program with Seth he's gonna make you look like a million bucks while if you're in a program with Roman your career takes a dive after it with the exemption of Sami who had to work extra hard to get the Reigns stench off him
The better career than WHO? New Day says who.

Every week in the Raw thread there's at least one person asking what Seth's character even is. I generally rock with you on the idea that you at least stand on what you believe in, you be wrong as all get out, but you stand on it. But you don't believe this. Come on.

Better wrestler, sure. Better career? Hell nah. Even Seth knows that. In every interview he does he saying that he ain't the guy like Roman is.

The better career than WHO? New Day says who.

Every week in the Raw thread there's at least one person asking what Seth's character even is. I generally rock with you on the idea that you at least stand on what you believe in, you be wrong as all get out, but you stand on it. But you don't believe this. Come on.

Better wrestler, sure. Better career? Hell nah. Even Seth knows that. In every interview he does he saying that he ain't the guy like Roman is.
Roman was getting shit on his first 8 or 9 years, nobody including you didn't like dude so tell me how those years are better than Seth's in the same time

It is a good thing, the title prestige raises when Charlotte is holding it and it means more when a woman beats her for it, look no further than Rhea Ripley
Oh. Yeah I don't believe that for a second. She's had 14 title wins, I'd be hard pressed to name even one of them besides the time she went over Auska at Mania. Which was bullshit by the way. She really "helped" Auska with that one.

Rhea didn't get helped by Charlotte. Mami I won't be able to make it in Jail did that. Charlotte was just there to drop the belt to someone who was greater than her before she pissed off again to sulk about it.

Oh. Yeah I don't believe that for a second. She's had 14 title wins, I'd be hard pressed to name even one of them besides the time she went over Auska at Mania. Which was bullshit by the way. She really "helped" Auska with that one.

Rhea didn't get helped by Charlotte. Mami I won't be able to make it in Jail did that. Charlotte was just there to drop the belt to someone who was greater than her before she pissed off again to sulk about it.
She raised Sasha to her level when they was feuding early in their run on the main roster, she raised Bayley to her level when she lost the title to her, she's the reason Becky got popular in their feud. Unfortunately the company has dropped the ball with Rhea but that's not Charlotte's fault, she made Rhea look like a dominant woman

Roman was getting shit on his first 8 or 9 years, nobody including you didn't like dude so tell me how those years are better than Seth's in the same time
Roman sure as hell wasn't getting shit on in the shield. And in the times he was, he was still the number 1 merch mover, getting the biggest reactions at all the live events, and main eventing shows while Seth was holding the midcard down.

Seth didn't start the whole messiah character in response to the fan backlash of his last attempt at being the main babyface? That wasn't him cowering in the corner at the mere sight of the Fiend? Ain't they have Seth wearing a shirt that said he was the Man's Man? I'll spit 10 of Vinces stupid promos before I allow myself to be emasculated the ways they've done Seth.

Roman sure as hell wasn't getting shit on in the shield. And in the times he was, he was still the number 1 merch mover, getting the biggest reactions at all the live events, and main eventing shows while Seth was holding the midcard down.

Seth didn't start the whole messiah character in response to the fan backlash of his last attempt at being the main babyface? That wasn't him cowering in the corner at the mere sight of the Fiend? Ain't they have Seth wearing a shirt that said he was the Man's Man? I'll spit 10 of Vinces stupid promos before I allow myself to be emasculated the ways they've done Seth.
Seth was the biggest star in the shield. Roman went solo and was boo'd out the building with his suffering succotash promo's. Ambrose was more over than Roman after the shield break up

She raised Sasha to her level when they was feuding early in their run on the main roster, she raised Bayley to her level when she lost the title to her, she's the reason Becky got popular in their feud. Unfortunately the company has dropped the ball with Rhea but that's not Charlotte's fault, she made Rhea look like a dominant woman
She raised Sasha to her level? The same Sasha who revolutionized Woman's wrestling with Bayley at Takeover Brooklyn? That Sasha?

Becky got over in spite of Charlotte. They were gonna shuttle her down the card in favor of Charlotte (again) and the fans threw revolted. Nia Jax got Becky over by breaking her face and delaying Becky's match with Ronda so she could avoid doing the job. They'd have ran Charlotte against Ronda at Mania and Becky would've been left in the cold otherwise. Some rub.

And Rhea is the dominant woman in the company. So much so we were just going on about how she doesn't have any credible competition. She's too high up to even find a challenger other than Becky.

Seth was the biggest star in the shield. Roman went solo and was boo'd out the building with his suffering succotash promo's. Ambrose was more over than Roman after the shield break up
They each took turns in the Shield. Dean went first with the US title and being the mouthpiece. Then Seth went next with the architect gimmick keeping them together when Roman and Dean were beefing. And then Roman had his own "keep Roman strong" run towards the end.

Ambrose got the more over story coming out of the breakup since he got to be married to Seth for the revenge angle. Roman had to run without those training wheels on his own. And it was going just fine until he got hurt. That's when he missed out being the one to end the Authority. And THAT'S when they blew it by just steamrolling head to the end of the story even though he had missed the 2nd act.

The fan revolt started in earnest when Roman won Superstar of the Year even after missing half the year and he got booed during his pretaped acceptance speech. Just like Rock got booed at Raw 10 years earlier, cause time is a flat circle and they learned nothing. And then it kicked into overdrive when he came back and immediately won the Rumble. Just like Cody did this year, cause time is a flat circle, and they learned nothing.

Whenever they took the hint and eased up on the Roman push he did fine, but because of their overreach he was always rejected when they went to place him at the tip top position.

She raised Sasha to her level? The same Sasha who revolutionized Woman's wrestling with Bayley at Takeover Brooklyn? That Sasha?

Becky got over in spite of Charlotte. They were gonna shuttle her down the card in favor of Charlotte (again) and the fans threw revolted. Nia Jax got Becky over by breaking her face and delaying Becky's match with Ronda so she could avoid doing the job. They'd have ran Charlotte against Ronda at Mania and Becky would've been left in the cold otherwise. Some rub.

And Rhea is the dominant woman in the company. So much so we were just going on about how she doesn't have any credible competition. She's too high up to even find a challenger other than Becky.

Bolded gets the Morgan Freeman c/s

Sasha wasn't doing those things in her early days on the main roster. Becky was already the man before that Nia incident because of Charlotte getting her over

All hail the queen.

e0278fd255fd611bba2fd4d27bc7fb4f.gif

Say lil homie are you gonna finally answer or you gonna keep duckin the question like a coward
question: who called you a hater due to this? Aside from Chi-Town who else is looking forward to Charlotte comin back from vacation and gettin a title match? Or are you making things up?
Love what you’ve done with the new laughing gifs it’s bout time you moved on from your Ryan Gosling obsession
:mackie:

Back