Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

Becky was already over. That whole summer was her gaining steam, getting her title shot and then Charlotte swooping in and stealing it. The crowd was nuts for Becky the whole match. Charlotte would've leeched all of that had the crowd let her.

i was in the building that night. whole crowd was anxious. we wanted becky to win but had a bad feeling charlotte was getting the dub. crowd boo’d the finish but went nuts after becky “turned”. lynch was a made woman after that night

Charlotte, whether you hate her or love her is still one of the best performers in WWE and thats across both male and female divisions..

i aint ever been a huge fan of her and her padded record but that still dont stop her from being one of the best

Last edited:
As far as her winning the title from Asuka goes, I dont think she gets it right away.

she'll feud w/ Bianca first and then double back around to it later

I think we getting a triple threat match where Asuka still walks out as champ. thing is idk if they do it at MITB or save it for Summerslam so that they have a big womens match

As far as her winning the title from Asuka goes, I dont think she gets it right away.

she'll feud w/ Bianca first and then double back around to it later

I think we getting a triple threat match where Asuka still walks out as champ. thing is idk if they do it at MITB or save it for Summerslam so that they have a big womens match
I think we getting Asuka vs Bianca at mitb and then the triple threat at summerslam and then Bianca and charlotte do their one on one

Triple threat at MITB

Bianca vs Flair at SS

But then again...that would leave Asuka w/o a match at SS. B/c I don't see anyone else that could slide and develop an epic feud for her at SS.

So yeah it could be Bianca vs Asuka at SS...wit shenanigans involved via DQ by interference. Then big triple threat at SS

yea, I was gone say if iyo wins the MITB then she could always challenge Asuka at Summerslam

they already teasing a 1 on 1 between them

With all the big women in the mix again I don't think they will pull the trigger on anyone new winning the titles, Liv snuck in a reign because Bianca, Becky, Bayley and Rhea was on the other show and Charlotte was on her leave

Quick...someome name a feud Charlotte been in that had computers putin, and wrestling publications in awe over it?
Sasha and Charlotte was getting alot of praise even with the back n forth title swaps. They were on GO and the fans were invested asf because those 2 were out to KILL and I miss we wont see those 2 again for a while. Ive been meaning to go back and rewatch some of them like the Cell match.

Last edited:
Charlotte, whether you hate her or love her is still one of the best performers in WWE and thats across both male and female divisions..

i aint ever been a huge fan of her and her padded record but that still dont stop her from being one of the best
I dont understand how alot of folks dont get THIS( more so just on here). Just hatin on a playa because she got no booty and loves to wear the gold ALOT. Lol but it would be different if she sucked. ...But she the general out of all them chicks in WWE.

I dont understand how alot of folks dont get THIS( more so just on here). Just hatin on a playa because she got no booty and loves to wear the gold ALOT. Lol but it would be different if she sucked. ...But she the general out of all them chicks in WWE.

In a nutshell...Charlotte is gettin to this kinda status...
IgMyx.gif

Yes she puts in great matches against women who are on her level. But geezus.

In a nutshell...Charlotte is gettin to this kinda status...
View attachment 1104051

Yes she puts in great matches against women who are on her level. But geezus.
Unfortunately this how most fans eventually turn on folks when they are
dominant for so long. I get that but she still the best they got. They just need to give her better depth storytelling to work with since she "dunn dunn it all" in my Shawty Lo voice.

Last edited:
Unfortunately this how most fans eventually turn on folks when they are
dominant for so long. I get that but she still the best they got. They just need to give her better depth stories to work with since she dont it all already.

It would be different if she had consistent storylines that was good. But she's been spotty. The build...meh. The matches...A+

Like one of yall mentioned...her shtick is that she shows up...says "Me wants title shot"...gets title shot.

Back