Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

It would be different if she had consistent storylines that was good. But she's been spotty. The build...meh. The matches...A+

Like one of yall mentioned...her shtick is that she shows up...says "Me wants title shot"...gets title shot.
And this time she wont. Auska will still be champ. But I love folks are terrified. Lol

Also nobody in WWE has consistently good storylines outside Roman the past 3 yrs. But I get your point, they just need to give her some solid stories to work in non title matches.

Last edited:
I dont understand how alot of folks dont get THIS( more so just on here). Just hatin on a playa because she got no booty and loves to wear the gold ALOT. Lol but it would be different if she sucked. ...But she the general out of all them chicks in WWE.

Who in here has not recognized her talent and her deserving of most of her success?

Unfortunately this how most fans eventually turn on folks when they are
dominant for so long. I get that but she still the best they got. They just need to give her better depth storytelling to work with since she "dunn dunn it all" in my Shawty Lo voice.
She's really not though.

Well that’s gonna be kinda hard to do. Neither were ever in New Japan 😕😕

I thought they were in New Japan. Anyways...Let them go(wrestle). I have seen them in others promotions before the E. They were alot more vicious, excusing alot more of their abilities. That's wht I am getting at.

Let me find out mans duckin my question cause it would make him a liar

Been a rough week for him already. Got ran outta the NBA thread for saying Embid and Jokic were 1A & 1B and claiming Embid has no help. Now this
:hahaha:

I thought they were in New Japan. Anyways...Let them go(wrestle). I have seen them in others promotions before the E. They were alot more vicious, excusing alot more of their abilities. That's wht I am getting at.

I feel that's why ole girl (forgot her name) from Japan didn't work out in NXT.

The more I think about it I think it’s telegraphed that Asuka ain’t losing.

Charlotte wasn’t supposed to even win the belt the last time. Only reason she did was cause Ronda didn’t wanna defend it against Becky at WM she wanted the tag titles. They was supposed to do Bianca / Charlotte & she wasn’t beating Bianca then either.

Charlotte wasn’t supposed to even win the belt the last time. Only reason she did was cause Ronda didn’t wanna defend it against Becky at WM she wanted the tag titles. They was supposed to do Bianca / Charlotte & she wasn’t beating Bianca then either.
Ending a long title reign just to lose a few weeks later is dumb but we've all seen this company do dumb things before

Either way...

I don't want Charlotte to get the title

I want Bianca vs Charlotte

I want Bianca vs Rhea at WM

I want Io & Asuka unleashed

Those are the things I want on the women's side

I feel that's why ole girl (forgot her name) from Japan didn't work out in NXT.

Feel that happens to alot of them..(not ending up being who they were)

Still feel some type of way about what happened to Uhaa nation..I mean sarcastically...Apollo Crews

Last edited:
In a nutshell...Charlotte is gettin to this kinda status...
View attachment 1104051

Yes she puts in great matches against women who are on her level. But geezus.

the reason why is because not only are her stats padded but she rarely ever has to... go through adversity like most others do.

As far as I can remember the only time we came close to getting a program where she had to deal w/ some shit was whenever Ric was smashin Lacey and chose her over Charlotte but then they scrapped the story just as it was heating up cause ole girl was pregnant

she needs more stories where shes the one at a disadvantage.

the reason why is because not only are her stats padded but she rarely ever has to... go through adversity like most others do.

As far as I can remember the only time we came close to getting a program where she had to deal w/ some shit was whenever Ric was smashin Lacey and chose her over Charlotte but then they scrapped the story just as it was heating up cause ole girl was pregnant
Yeah that story had legs on it. Lacey and Charlotte would of been a nice match up.

Back