Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

Y'all throw Rhea name out there but what top feud is she in, she's the champ and they doing nothing with her.
That's the company's fault. U do nothing with her, but some how you can't say that about Charlotte cause they put the effort into Charlotte. Why is that!?

You build Gunther n the IC title up. Sooo you can't do that for talent with titles?

They cont. To take two steps forward then go back...then wanna complain about lack of talent. That's you, WWEs fault...

And of course Vince has something to do w that.

Also they do it the way they do it and look what happens. The min word of Charlotte coming back. Fans like yourself immediately start talking about her winning the championship again..

And I am not throwing shots at you at all...

The real story is how Heyman be intentionally pissing me of with this big bright ass Pokedex ass phone. Mf be talking into the front camera and shit err week HE WON'T STOP

bullshitwrestling-10-06-2023-0001.jpg

Also they do it the way they do it and look what happens. The min word of Charlotte coming back. Fans like yourself immediately start talking about her winning the championship again..

And I am not throwing shots at you at all...

And that's the thing. If you support them puttin the title on Charlotte the instant she pulls up in the parking lot...then you can't seriously complain about Roman's title reign. You can't be ok wit one shenanigan...but not ok wit the other.

At least wit Brock, they've now kept him away from the title picture. So I'm good with that.

And that's the thing. If you support them puttin the title on Charlotte the instant she pulls up in the parking lot...then you can't seriously complain about Roman's title reign. You can't be ok wit one shenanigan...but not ok wit the other.

At least wit Brock, they've now kept him away from the title picture. So I'm good with that.
First of all, comparing Charlotte to Roman?! Someone alert the wiseman....

Charlotte has won the goddamn thing 14 TIMES. Enough already.

Yes you can because Charlotte does the job when it's time to pass the title to the next hot female while roman destroys the next over male to continue a reign that's a year pass the expiration date

I am not blaming Roman or Charlotte for their success. Unless I hear opposite I don't not think they won't put over anyone..unlike Hogan, even Triple H at times..

Although a few years back Charlotte had a little bit of that "divas" attitude about dropping the title.

Roman's run is going on far too long and now he is PT w the title is stupid. Its not Roman's fault IMO its booking. This long PT run for Roman is exactly what they did w brock. And fans hated it.

And we already going thru the problem w Charlotte getting the title again. She's had it 14times while talent like Asuka has barely had it..or barley ever held on to it long enough.

I am not blaming Roman or Charlotte for their success. Unless I hear opposite I don't not think they won't put over anyone..unlike Hogan, even Triple H at times..

Although a few years back Charlotte had a little bit of that "divas" attitude about dropping the title.

Roman's run is going on far too long and now he is PT w the title is stupid. Its not Roman's fault IMO its booking. This long PT run for Roman is exactly what they did w brock. And fans hated it.

And we already going thru the problem w Charlotte getting the title again. She's had it 14times while talent like Asuka has barely had it..or barley ever held on to it long enough.
Far too long. Every single metric tells you that's wrong. Ratings up, houses up, streaming up, social media up, stock up, merchandise up.

Fans LOVE it. Charlotte "success" has had no tangible impact on anybody else but herself, it did contribute in part to Sasha and Naomi bailing but nothing good has really come out of it.

Roman is kind of elevating yknow the entire industry. And he's got some great dance partners in that pursuit but he elevated them to the point where they could catch the beat. You can go ask John Cena about that he will be glad to tell you. Like what is going on? Charlotte is not it. At all. No one even noticed she was gone right now.

Yes because association with Roman has been terrible for
Sami
And Ko
And Riddle
And Jey
And Jimmy
And Solo
And Cody
And Seth
And Drew
And Logan
And Brock
And Cena
Riddle got suspended

Jimmy and Jey are only pawns in Roman's story

Solo hasn't done anything

Cody was over before Roman

Drew was more over before Roman and hasn't been anything since Roman

Brock been Brock before we knew Roman existed and the same for Cena

I wish a mofo would say Roman don't put people over. I'm sorry...

Why is Jey called "Main Event Jey" again?

Who helped bring them tag titles back to prestige like they once were?

Who got Solo lookin like the future of WWE?

Who elevated and made Sami so relevant...he main evented not ONE...but TWO ppv CHAMPIONSHIP matches??

Who has the skreets talkin that the BL story is one of the greatest storylines in all of pro wrestling?

Who did PWI name #1 on their list?

Who moves the damn needle?

It ain't Seth. It ain't Becky. Damn sho ain't Charlotte.

roman-reigns-acknowledge-me-1.gif

But in all seriousness...I recommend yall listening to this past Tues episode of Busted Open. They actually spoke about where Roman ranks among the greats.

But the interesting part is their conversation of Roman going PT and actually breaking that down yall gotta listen it.

Riddle got suspended

Jimmy and Jey are only pawns in Roman's story

Solo hasn't done anything

Cody was over before Roman

Drew was more over before Roman and hasn't been anything since Roman

Brock been Brock before we knew Roman existed and the same for Cena
Roman gotta piss in a cup for Riddle now?

Jimmy and Jey main evented Wrestlemania when before this they used to rock the pre-show. Must be some smart-ass pawns.

Solo was on NXT now he's an indispensable piece of the hottest story in the business.

Cody was on IR and walked into his first Mania Main Event (first main event period?) and first title match and is more over on the otherside of it.

Drew was not and in fact had his biggest ever match--by far-- standing opposite the tribal chief in front of a sold out stadium. He certainly never main evented a stadium show before.

Sure looks like all of Brocks Mania main events since his return were opposite Roman Reigns so yeah I think Roman has helped there, not to mention all the other shows they've main evented in that same span.

Let's see Cena when paired with Roman? Main Eventing Summerslam and headlining the highest rated Smackdown in 3 years. When away from Roman? Curtain jerking against Austin Theory.

Back