Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/28

Y'all can't even admit that dude run is stale and tired. It's time to stop wanting a young up and comer to be the one to dethrone him, that ain't happening with them not even making a new star at the moment.

I think Drew is winning the Raw title b/c...well USA want their own champ.

BUT ALSO...this is WWE's way of giving Drew his "WM" moment. The one he didn't have during covid after beating Brock. CATC is the perfect set for that. At Wimbley. In front of a live crowd. On his home turf.

It's the perfe...watch he loses. Lol!

I think Drew is winning the Raw title b/c...well USA want their own champ.

BUT ALSO...this is WWE's way of giving Drew his "WM" moment. The one he didn't have during covid after beating Brock. CATC is the perfect set for that. At Wimbley. In front of a live crowd. On his home turf.

It's the perfe...watch he loses. Lol!
Of course he loses since both titles on the line

I like that the clash at the castle is for both titles. They gotta go big since it’s the first time they are having a ppv in the UK in 30 years. I do expect the titles to be separate sometime soon but some of us, as usual, aren’t patient. Shocker

Y'all can't even admit that dude run is stale and tired. It's time to stop wanting a young up and comer to be the one to dethrone him, that ain't happening with them not even making a new star at the moment.

Why you ignoring all thats been going on with Theory? He was back on RAW and in the main event so it looks like they not abandoning his push.

Why you ignoring all thats been going on with Theory? He was back on RAW and in the main event so it looks like they not abandoning his push.
Theory been treated like a goof, that booking isn't helping him. Also I forgot to put in RKBro in the list of people who turned it up during dude run

All that Theory paying his dues, well you treat him like that before you let him interact with the main event players. You chump him out before your hand him MITB, what does it accomplish now other than telling the fans he's not it

Drew carried for a year at the least. Roman not the sole carrier now either, Seth has been the work horse.
Nah

he left in March b4 mania because of covid concerns

came back in august at SS when he killed Bray and Braun

So really 5 months then yeah

Since then WWE has belonged to Reigns

in that 2 years defended his titles consistently worked house shows the whole 9 for two years

FOH with that bare minimum talk g.

He was....
Not too long ago he was throwing around the "old ass nigga" argument at AJ and others.

Mans is just gettin his daily "I hate Roman" gimmick off today

Wouldn't Seth be considered an "old head" tho??? He damn sho aint a younger talent.

Like where's the tenure line at b4 you crossover to "Old Head" status? 5yrs? 10? 15?

Nah

in that 2 years defended his titles consistently worked house shows the whole 9 for two years

When you don't wrestle in a wrestling company thats doing the bare minimum. I know y'all go above and beyond defending dude but lets call it what it really is

When I say no one left...I'M talkin about recycling the same wrestlers and puttin them in title contention over & over. I.E...the issue a lot of yall in this very same forum had wit Drew. I remember. I seent yall posts.

So you mentioned you Lashley...AJ. Ok. TWO outta a full roster. That's not on Roman for not facing them. Blame the Vince Era. Blame him for not taking advantage of a THB vs BL feud. Blame him for not going all in on a Nak vs Roman. Blame him for tryin to mid-card AJ into oblivion, instead of utilizing him the PROPER way.

And speaking of utilizing...or actually UNDERutilizing...put some respeck on Cesaro's name! There was an opportunity for them to have a Cesaro vs Brock feud. But that's neither here nor there.

And...AAAANNNDDD...Seth is not even close to being mid-carded like AJ was. Bruh was involved in 2 of the most talked about matches this year. Damn there MOTN at WM. When you've reached a status where a loss doesn't effect your status in the company...you're a made person. You're sitting at the table with the likes of

Undertaker
Cena
Austin
Brett
HHH
Rock
Shawn
Mick
Angle

This is where current folks like Seth...Roman...Sasha...Charlotte...Becky...Bayley is at now. People who can pop in and out of title contention and not miss a beat. They can be away from the title and their status STILL remains the same.

But back to Roman....you telling me the skreets were clamoring for Roman to defend his title in the Fast Lane ppv? Or WM Backlash (blame Vince)? Or "Extreme" Rules? LOL! Aren't we the main ones who've had discussions on how WWE has too many ppv's, and should get rid of most of them?

The only feuds I'M most interested to see Roman in is Lashley...AJ...BUT ALSO...Cody...Kross. And if the rumors are true...the World Eater himself Bray Wyatt. Mr. Receipt Collector. B/c Roman's reign all started with him. It'd be interesting if they touch on that.
Talk to these niggas man

Nah

We've mentioned house shows b4 wheneva this argument came up. But you see folks conveniently overlook that part. As if those don't count. Lol!

Wouldn't Seth be considered an "old head" tho??? He damn sho aint a younger talent.

Like where's the tenure line at b4 you crossover to "Old Head" status? 5yrs? 10? 15?
I also said since there isn't a young guy to do it then you go to seth but y'all agenda posting right now and I got the time and patient to say y'all full of shit

Back