Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/28

Also Drew dropped his title...had to reclaim it...then got put to Zzzzz

Roman been holding on to his for 700+ days. Again...big difference.

Titles just a meaningless prop, we all know who been putting in work whether y'all wanna admit it or not

And yet you've been vouching for Seth to have that meaningless...prop...tho. lol

So you want your "work horse" to have a meaningless prop or nah? How does that work? Lol

drew was one of the MVP’s during the pandemic era along with sasha, bayley, asuka, THB

Reigns new character shot him to the top though. plus the storytelling involved in his feuds and matches were great. unlike anything else in the company

i’ll always have an issue with part time world champions, but dude delivers in the ring and on the mic

it’s been his show since fall 2020

And yet you've been vouching for Seth to have that meaningless...prop...tho. lol

So you want your "work horse" to have a meaningless prop or nah? How does that work? Lol
Also your work horses should be the guy you push to the moon and not the guy who only have a match every month and a half

drew was one of the MVP’s during the pandemic era along with sasha, bayley, asuka, THB

Reigns new character shot him to the top though. plus the storytelling involved in his feuds and matches were great. unlike anything else in the company

i’ll always have an issue with part time world champions, but dude delivers in the ring and on the mic

it’s been his show since fall 2020

I don't see how RR gets the "part time" champion tag. Last I checked...the brotha has been in feuds and defended that title for a year plus. If I'm not mistaken...it was only AFTER WM of this year where began to he cut back. Rightfully so.

B/c once you've conquered the top of the WWE food chain known as *Paul Heyman voice* BROCK...LESNAR...I mean who else is left?? You threw everyone and the kitchen sink at this man. And each time he's delivered. You damn right...I'd cut back too. Lol! Let creative figure out what direction they wanna go. Then holla at TC and go from there.

Back