Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/28

That Paul Heyman and Bloodline segment was beautiful writing yesterday. When Paul said "I acknowledged.....that you are not my tribal chief". What a hell of a face turn in this moment. The pop was crazy. I smiled like a proud dad, watching his child, graduate from high school. Paul stayed loyalty and took one for the team. It's up on Solo, Tama Tonga, Tonga Loa and the werewolf man for putting their hands on the greatest manager ever
It would be a dope "Side B" storyline of all other "Paul E" guys came together and feuded with the BL for their actions against Paul.

Brock and CM running against the BL would be dope to me

Its definitely about the title of Tribal Chief / Head of the Table
I thought the same thing in the beginning when Solo was still playing his role. He was still saying "by orders of the Tribal Chief" when Roman left. I understood Rock was too busy to be on TV so they couldn't just shoehorn him in that position just yet. But once Solo started calling himself TC with the only pushback coming from Paul I knew something was up. Where'd he get the flowers from, why is he the only one that had communication with Roman and why was Paul kept out of the loop when Rock could've just told him he was taking over? Maybe it's a typical wrestling plothole and they're still figuring it out, but Solo put way too much work into this just to let Rock take that position. Rock is definitely masterminding this, but he's on some Liv/Rhea shit when it comes to Roman. It's more personal than anything.

Also, I got some questions for Seth. You come back after 2 months, and the one time you decide to dress like a man your suit has the same trim as The Rock's vest. Who taught a bunch of guys that been in the E for 5 minutes how to do a Shield powerbomb?

Never forget.

Back