Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/28

I don't see how RR gets the "part time" champion tag. Last I checked...the brotha has been in feuds and defended that title for a year plus. If I'm not mistaken...it was only AFTER WM of this year where began to he cut back. Rightfully so.

B/c once you've conquered the top of the WWE food chain known as *Paul Heyman voice* BROCK...LESNAR...I mean who else is left?? You threw everyone and the kitchen sink at this man. And each time he's delivered. You damn right...I'd cut back too. Lol! Let creative figure out what direction they wanna go. Then holla at TC and go from there.

last night the man basically acknowledged it (i didn’t want to use this word but it was the most appropriate lol)

he’s rarely on tv and he rarely defends his titles on ppv’s

it’s easy to understand why he gets the part time label

let’s not act like remaining full time is unprecedented after ”conquering” lesnar. rollins did it twice

y’all keep saying no one’s left, completely neglecting the raw roster (just like roman has in storyline, despite him being their champion lol)

lashley, styles, unfinished business with seth due to how their RR match ended

i’m saying, there’s still meat on this bone and y’all like “naw chief, take off until WM 2030. you deserve it! “*clap, clap, clap clap clap*

Which is why it was stupid of Vince to unify the titles in the first place and it's even dumber that HHH is continuing to unify them

Either way nobody wanna see a Drew title reign. Whether the belts separated or not. If they believed in Drew he would have beaten Bobby at WM 37. He just aint that interesting. If he was to somehow win he would clearly be a transitional champ.

last night the man basically acknowledged it (i didn’t want to use this word but it was the most appropriate lol)

he’s rarely on tv and he rarely defends his titles on ppv’s

it’s easy to understand why he gets the part time label

let’s not act like remaining full time is unprecedented after ”conquering” lesnar. rollins did it twice

y’all keep saying no one’s left, completely neglecting the raw roster (just like roman has in storyline, despite him being their champion lol)

lashley, styles, unfinished business with seth due to how their RR match ended

i’m saying, there’s still meat on this bone and y’all like “naw chief, take off until WM 2030. you deserve it! “*clap, clap, clap clap clap*

When I say no one left...I'M talkin about recycling the same wrestlers and puttin them in title contention over & over. I.E...the issue a lot of yall in this very same forum had wit Drew. I remember. I seent yall posts.

So you mentioned you Lashley...AJ. Ok. TWO outta a full roster. That's not on Roman for not facing them. Blame the Vince Era. Blame him for not taking advantage of a THB vs BL feud. Blame him for not going all in on a Nak vs Roman. Blame him for tryin to mid-card AJ into oblivion, instead of utilizing him the PROPER way.

And speaking of utilizing...or actually UNDERutilizing...put some respeck on Cesaro's name! There was an opportunity for them to have a Cesaro vs Brock feud. But that's neither here nor there.

And...AAAANNNDDD...Seth is not even close to being mid-carded like AJ was. Bruh was involved in 2 of the most talked about matches this year. Damn there MOTN at WM. When you've reached a status where a loss doesn't effect your status in the company...you're a made person. You're sitting at the table with the likes of

Undertaker
Cena
Austin
Brett
HHH
Rock
Shawn
Mick
Angle

This is where current folks like Seth...Roman...Sasha...Charlotte...Becky...Bayley is at now. People who can pop in and out of title contention and not miss a beat. They can be away from the title and their status STILL remains the same.

But back to Roman....you telling me the skreets were clamoring for Roman to defend his title in the Fast Lane ppv? Or WM Backlash (blame Vince)? Or "Extreme" Rules? LOL! Aren't we the main ones who've had discussions on how WWE has too many ppv's, and should get rid of most of them?

The only feuds I'M most interested to see Roman in is Lashley...AJ...BUT ALSO...Cody...Kross. And if the rumors are true...the World Eater himself Bray Wyatt. Mr. Receipt Collector. B/c Roman's reign all started with him. It'd be interesting if they touch on that.

So drew carried the company? Really? Cause from what I remember it was Bayley and the Hurt Business... and then Sasha once she joined up with Bayley. Those were the ones keeping me entertained.
I see this and come back with during this Roman run Seth, Bianca, Becky, Lashley, Big E was entertaining as much as Roman

Last edited:
So drew carried the company? Really? Cause from what I remember it was Bayley and the Hurt Business... and then Sasha once she joined up with Bayley. Those were the ones keeping me entertained.

DING DONG! Facts!

I do hope Drew brings back his intro during that time where he's walking down the ramp wit the fire spewing. That shyt went hard in the paint imo.

Either way nobody wanna see a Drew title reign. Whether the belts separated or not. If they believed in Drew he would have beaten Bobby at WM 37. He just aint that interesting. If he was to somehow win he would clearly be a transitional champ.

I like Drew but the only way I'd be interested in another reign is if he was heel. It gotta be that t old Drew Mac.. the one who beat the dog shit outta kurt angle for an entire match, then hit him with an angle slam and made him tap out and cry to his own ankle lot.

THATS championship material Drew.

Back