Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/21

Whats crazy is the story not even the same anymore as far as BL goes. You got a whole new cast of characters and then Solo who i SWEAR you were rooting for at the start of this new chapter but now u dont want no parts of it. the guys u were tired of havent even been involved in the angle up until now and when they do return they'll be on the opposite side so i dont get it. I really thought you'd fuck w/ BL 2.0 just cus it wasnt Roman in charge
that%27s-his-whole-shtick-imurgency.gif

Whats crazy is the story not even the same anymore as far as BL goes. You got a whole new cast of characters and then Solo who i SWEAR you were rooting for at the start of this new chapter but now u dont want no parts of it. the guys u were tired of havent even been involved in the angle up until now and when they do return they'll be on the opposite side so i dont get it. I really thought you'd fuck w/ BL 2.0 just cus it wasnt Roman in charge
It's the bloodline in general that I'm tired of. I liked the Solo in NXT, the street champ. Roman is still looming over this and then you got the other clown in Dwayne who I don't like going to end up being the mastermind.

If Solo was by himself like he was in NXT running through the roster I would be good with that. I have no interest in the Tonga's or the new dude who popped up. This is the NWO all over again breaking into two factions.

It's the bloodline in general that I'm tired of. I liked the Solo in NXT, the street champ. Roman is still looming over this and then you got the other clown in Dwayne who I don't like going to end up being the mastermind.

If Solo was by himself like he was in NXT running through the roster I would be good with that. I have no interest in the Tonga's or the new dude who popped up. This is the NWO all over again breaking into two factions.
Bloodline story is not the NWO

Not even close.

Lazy comparison

Bloodline 2.0 and Wyatt 6 have to clash....

They gotta recreate this moment

This shit almost makes me teary eyed... Cuz I was standing up

Now instead of Cody being a world champ in his own story he's sucked back into playing with the bloodline, the generic version. The world title don't need to be around them anymore

Nah, spot on.
Spot on lazy comparison lol

NWO story wasnt this cohesive and focused. Didn't have this much depth. Also it did not have a defined end game…which is Reigns vs Rock.

The NWO story was a complete takeover…at one point the NWO was booked as a separate brand lol and it legit involved the ENTIRE roster lmao

At one point EVERYBODY was in an NWO faction lmao

Chi just be in here saying stuff.

nWo isn't fucking with the bloodline at all. Their members aren't on the level, their stories aren't on the level, their arc isn't on the level.

They had a wargames match, it ain't shit compared the bloodlines Wargames. Starcade 97 is an all-time blunder, Mania 40 is an all-time classic. The follow-up is ongoing but hell, they're competing against the Fingerpoint of Doom.

Chi just be in here saying stuff.

nWo isn't fucking with the bloodline at all. Their members aren't on the level, their stories aren't on the level, their arc isn't on the level.

They had a wargames match, it ain't shit compared the bloodlines Wargames. Starcade 97 is an all-time blunder, Mania 40 is an all-time classic. The follow-up is ongoing but hell, they're competing against the Fingerpoint of Doom.
The NWO is the most popular faction in wrestling history, the bloodline not fucking with the NWO

Back