Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/28

For me, the way dude debute last night(Jacob) got me interested..he came out like how The wild Samoans use to be back in the days. Home boy came out like a savage. And that dive off the top onto Cody and the table was...
☝🏿

And that camera angle they used for Fatu diving onto Cody on the announce table is usually used for a replay

Credit to the production team for once again doing something different

The shit been cooking for over 3 years, there's bloodline fatigue going on. Now they're going back to this NWO booking of adding members and beating everybody up and we all know how that NWO faction ended

Just sit back and enjoy the ride..

I refuse, I'm sick of this family and friends of the family.

Shit just got a whole lot more interesting and u not even trying to give it a chance

maybe a Jacob vs Owens singles match will re-new your interest and after he ate Owens superkick like Scooby snacks i think thats the first stop

that could be a match of the year candidate if they just allow them to cook the way they know how

Shit just got a whole lot more interesting and u not even trying to give it a chance

maybe a Jacob vs Owens singles match will re-new your interest and after he ate Owens superkick like Scooby snacks i think thats the first stop

that could be a match of the year candidate if they just allow them to cook the way they know how
So now we got a dude who no sells, that's just great.

Whats crazy is the story not even the same anymore as far as BL goes. You got a whole new cast of characters and then Solo who i SWEAR you were rooting for at the start of this new chapter but now u dont want no parts of it. the guys u were tired of havent even been involved in the angle up until now and when they do return they'll be on the opposite side so i dont get it. I really thought you'd fuck w/ BL 2.0 just cus it wasnt Roman in charge

Back