Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/28

The NWO is the most popular faction in wrestling history, the bloodline not fucking with the NWO
The Bloodline carried WWE out of the pandemic and just headlined the highest grossing event in Wrestling history.

Even with the most charitable timeline given, the nWo was already defunct by this point in their history. Meanwhile the bloodline still has the Rock and Roman's returns in their back pocket. They've just laid out a better story over a longer period of time.

The Bloodline carried WWE out of the pandemic and just headlined the highest grossing event in Wrestling history.

Even with the most charitable timeline given, the nWo was already defunct by this point in their history. Meanwhile the bloodline still has the Rock and Roman's returns in their back pocket. They've just laid out a better story over a longer period of time.
The NWO made wrestling cool and was the sole reason WCW was beating WWF.

Hollywood Hogan>>>>Tribal Chief
The Outsiders>>>The Uso's

The NWO shirt>>>Any Bloodline shirt

NWO 2.0 The Wolfpac>>> Bloodline 2.0 Solo's crew

Bloodline don't compare, lets stop this right now

The NWO made wrestling cool and was the sole reason WCW was beating WWF.

Hollywood Hogan>>>>Tribal Chief
The Outsiders>>>The Uso's

The NWO shirt>>>Any Bloodline shirt

NWO 2.0 The Wolfpac>>> Bloodline 2.0 Solo's crew

Bloodline don't compare, lets stop this right now
And the Bloodline carried WWE out of creative doldrums, a global pandemic, Vinces scandals, new ownership, all resulting in the most financially successful period in the history of professional wrestling. It's main evented 6 Wrestlemania nights and counting.

The Tribal Chief >>>>>>>>>>>> Hogan. Or are we just gonna gloss over the Warrior atrocity, the age in the cage with Piper, the fingerpoke of doom, and the blunder to end all blunder at Starcade 97?

I'll give you the outsiders but solely cause of Nash. Hall was a drunken mess who was embarrassing himself weekly on TV by the end. But yeah Outsiders win.

Bloodline with Sami >>>>>> The Wolfpac by a considerable margin. With a much better conclusion to boot. I mean I get you hate on Roman but the nWo is an all-time beginning, an okay middle, and ultimately a terrible ending. You gotta for account for all the shitty parts too.

And the Bloodline carried WWE out of creative doldrums, a global pandemic, Vinces scandals, new ownership, all resulting in the most financially successful period in the history of professional wrestling. It's main evented 6 Wrestlemania nights and counting.

The Tribal Chief >>>>>>>>>>>> Hogan. Or are we just gonna gloss over the Warrior atrocity, the age in the cage with Piper, the fingerpoke of doom, and the blunder to end all blunder at Starcade 97?

I'll give you the outsiders but solely cause of Nash. Hall was a drunken mess who was embarrassing himself weekly on TV by the end. But yeah Outsiders win.

Bloodline with Sami >>>>>> The Wolfpac by a considerable margin. With a much better conclusion to boot. I mean I get you hate on Roman but the nWo is an all-time beginning, an okay middle, and ultimately a terrible ending. You gotta for account for all the shitty parts too.
Bayley and Sasha was the best thing in the pandemic followed by Drew McIntyre. Roman took his ball and went home during that time

Even with that horrible Warrior angle Hollywood Hogan is still far and away better than tribal chief. Hogan goes down as the all time greatest heel, Roman not even ranked.

lmaooo

Nigga act like he dont hear “we want roman” chants in every city on EVERY show 😂😂😂

Chi your dedication to this delusional heel gimmick is admirable brother

The Rock hasn't even had a singles match yet.

Again, nWo was running around with Jeff Jarrett and the Harris Brothers by the end.

images

Nobody was checking for this bruh.

Lol why try and discredit the Bloodline tho? Even if your not a fan they are the biggest faction outside Bullet Club of this generation.

Me personally wouldn't put them over the nWo even with the bad stuff because OVERALL nWo helped take wrestling to the top of pop culture at the time and belped createa whole new wrrstling audience. Bloodline ain't taking WWE no where near that so that's the only reason I cant put them before them. Story telling tho BL got it.

Lol why try and discredit the Bloodline tho? Even if your not a fan they are the biggest faction outside Bullet Club of this generation.

Me personally wouldn't put them over the nWo even with the bad stuff because OVERALL nWo helped take wrestling to the top of pop culture at the time and belped createa whole new wrrstling audience. Bloodline ain't taking WWE no where near that so that's the only reason I cant put them before them. Story telling tho BL got it.
Where's the discredit?

Back