Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/21

Hate to say it but…

Ming’s son is gonna have to maim somebody in his off time if he wants anywhere near the mystique his old man had.

He’s gonna have to be caught on camera eating somebody’s pancreas no kayfabe.

Cause this bloodline shit ain’t hitting at all.

Jacob Fatu looks like he shedded 20-25lbs. I'd they give him 3/4ths of the green light that he had on the indies (in the ring and in promos) WWE got them one.

It's about to be hard times for Roman when he gets back. He gonna need Jimmy, Jey, Sami, and Rocky to have a chance

Jacob Fatu looks like he shedded 20-25lbs. I'd they give him 3/4ths of the green light that he had on the indies (in the ring and in promos) WWE got them one.

It's about to be hard times for Roman when he gets back. He gonna need Jimmy, Jey, Sami, and Rocky to have a chance

Uhhh...he might be the one pullin the strings

Hate to say it but…

Ming’s son is gonna have to maim somebody in his off time if he wants anywhere near the mystique his old man had.

He’s gonna have to be caught on camera eating somebody’s pancreas no kayfabe.

Cause this bloodline shit ain’t hitting at all.

Uhhh...that's a damn lie. Lol. Cuz that crowd reaction says different. Shyt is pickin up. Gotta continue to let this shyt cook.

The shit been cooking for over 3 years, there's bloodline fatigue going on. Now they're going back to this NWO booking of adding members and beating everybody up and we all know how that NWO faction ended

For me, the way dude debute last night(Jacob) got me interested..he came out like how The wild Samoans use to be back in the days. Home boy came out like a savage. And that dive off the top onto Cody and the table was...
☝🏿

Daammnn...Jacob looks like money. Dude showed up in amazing shape and lost none of the intensity. While this version of the Bloodline isn't as cool as Roman's, they may become the more dangerous group.

And THAT'S the thing being pointed out. They're showing you the 2 contrasting styles of Roman and Solo as leaders. Which is what gonna come to a head imo in this eventual BL Civil War.

Roman...more meticulous style. Calculating.

Solo...straight savagery. Surrounds himself with guys wit the same mentality.

Back