Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread- 6/28

Too soon.

Fatu just got there. Gotta let him reek havoc along wit the rest of BL a lil bit longer. They're still solidifying Solo leading the crew. Imo...SS would be the ideal spot IF they wanna pull the trigger for Roman's return. Bigger PLE than MITB if we're comparing the two.

The only reason I could see them having Roman making a SD appearance at MSG, or at MITB...is b/c what Solo told Heyman last week. Remember he told Heyman Roman isn't coming back. I think a BL civil war won't come to a head until next year at War Games. So they can wait until SS for his return.

At least that what I think
We know that Roman coming back is close just the fact that Solo said

“Roman aint coming back”

Means he def back soon

Wrasslin 101

Too soon.

Fatu just got there. Gotta let him reek havoc along wit the rest of BL a lil bit longer. They're still solidifying Solo leading the crew. Imo...SS would be the ideal spot IF they wanna pull the trigger for Roman's return. Bigger PLE than MITB if we're comparing the two.

The only reason I could see them having Roman making a SD appearance at MSG, or at MITB...is b/c what Solo told Heyman last week. Remember he told Heyman Roman isn't coming back. I think a BL civil war won't come to a head until next year at War Games. So they can wait until SS for his return.

At least that what I think

Next year!? That’s too long bruh. The Bloodline realistically shouldn’t exist by that time. Especially with Jacob Fatu here. He easily gonna be a huge single star. He’ll have plenty of time to get his shit in but the Bloodline should be a wrap by Summerslam next year IMO.

This.

NWO was impactful...but all over the place. The damn whole roster was affiliated. Hell, I didn't even like the Wolfpack if we being honest.

But consistency and emotional investment, that goes to BL.
even though he a brother NWO took 10 steps backwards putting Virgil jobber ass in the group.

Next year!? That’s too long bruh. The Bloodline realistically shouldn’t exist by that time. Especially with Jacob Fatu here. He easily gonna be a huge single star. He’ll have plenty of time to get his shit in but the Bloodline should be a wrap by Summerslam next year IMO.

Bruh this ain't VKM WWE anymore. HHH has shown he's more into the storytelling aspect. Rather quick feuds that start and stop. Imo...the BL saga doesn't truly end until WWE's biggest stage...WM41...Rock vs Roman...aka...Final Boss vs Tribal Chief

Bruh this ain't VKM WWE anymore. HHH has shown he's more into the storytelling aspect. Rather quick feuds that start and stop. Imo...the BL saga doesn't truly end until WWE's biggest stage...WM41...Rock vs Roman...aka...Final Boss vs Tribal Chief

That’s what I meant. The way you worded your post you wanted it to keep going until War Games next fall. Unless you meant War Games this year. It looks like we both want the same thing lol.

That’s what I meant. The way you worded your post you wanted it to keep going until War Games next fall. Unless you meant War Games this year. It looks like we both want the same thing lol.

Yeah I got the War Game date mixed up. Thought the shyt happens at the beginning of the year. So if it's fall...then it's highly likely Roman could make his return at SS.

Back