Welcome To aBlackWeb

French Actor Juicy Smolièr Found Guilty of Staging Hate Crime

this what im talking about

why cant people be outraged at more than one thing? Why does it have to be "well, he getting more attention than xyz"...both of the situations fucked up

Yo it's wild what some people choose to believe regardless of the evidence.

I mean the two Nigerians told police the whole scoop. They found video of them buying the damn shit they used in the attack. They found a large payment from Smollett to them.

But no - this is some weird conspiracy to print an article in vibe magazine to make black men look bad.

Am I getting that right?

Yo it's wild what some people choose to believe regardless of the evidence.

I mean the two Nigerians told police the whole scoop. They found video of them buying the damn shit they used in the attack. They found a large payment from Smollett to them.

But no - this is some weird conspiracy to print an article in vibe magazine to make black men look bad.

Am I getting that right?

Yeah, that looks about right.

But fuck Vibe and everyone that cosigns their way of thinking.

brah, are you reading before you press post?

How is he plugged in hollywood? How many episodes of Empire did you watch prior to this story coming out?

And i like how you are downplaying people's desperation to keep their 15 min of fame going

Again, i ask you. If you are a marginally talented singer, and a subpar actor, who is knocking at your door for roles?

And again, he probably already went to the show runner (lee daniels) tried to renegotiate his contract, and they were like "nah" b/c he is expendable. He doesn't make the show

you sounding real naive right about now

This my last post because it's not adding anything to the topic anymore and I feel myself wanting to troll

A. Marginally talented singer and subpar actors and actresses are what you now see on TV, movies, etc, breh.

B. Again, show me any other actor or actresses that went to this length to keep up their fame, They did this action. Stage an ass-kicking and have articles come out attacking str8 black men At any time in human existence. I'll buy you a bottle of anything you want and buy you nosebleed Pelican basketball tickets

C. So let me make sense of this, Jesse has an early morning meeting with Lee Daniels in his office to discuss a new contract and maybe getting a bigger role on the show, and Lee says no, you're good at your base now, Jessie doesn't like that storms out of the office, drives to his condo and says to himself, I know what I'ma do to make myself more valuable to Hollywood, I'ma show Lee and those exes, I'ma pay 2 dudes to beat my ass and have all these type of articles that go around trying to shit on Black str8 men, that'll make them give me that raise? Got it

D. Man breh, Keep being a good father breh.

What did she say?
Just looked it up
She basically called bullshit and faggots and their supporters online made videos and blogs going in on her.

I'm not too up on this but it seems budden, charlamagne, erykah and maybe a few more all thought it was bs

This my last post because it's not adding anything to the topic anymore and I feel myself wanting to troll

A. Marginally talented singer and subpar actors and actresses are what you now see on TV, movies, etc, breh.

B. Again, show me any other actor or actresses that went to this length to keep up their fame, They did this action. Stage an ass-kicking and have articles come out attacking str8 black men At any time in human existence. I'll buy you a bottle of anything you want and buy you nosebleed Pelican basketball tickets

C. So let me make sense of this, Jesse has an early morning meeting with Lee Daniels in his office to discuss a new contract and maybe getting a bigger role on the show, and Lee says no, you're good at your base now, Jessie doesn't like that storms out of the office, drives to his condo and says to himself, I know what I'ma do to make myself more valuable to Hollywood, I'ma show Lee and those exes, I'ma pay 2 dudes to beat my ass and have all these type of articles that go around trying to shit on Black str8 men, that'll make them give me that raise? Got it

D. Man breh, Keep being a good father breh.

Fam, why you talking as if everything happened in that order

you act like he went to Lee at breakfast, then by lunchtime, he concocted this masterplan

dude is what 36? thats too old to be breaking into the industry. He is on a Fox television show brah. Stop trying to make Empire out to be some show it aint just to prove a point

so are you limiting his actions to just being an actor? What about everyday people who've done similar stunts to garner attention/sympathy from people? Why does it matter that he is an actor?

Desperate people do desperate shit. That's what this ultimately boils down to, but for some reason, you dont think that ANY of this is possible.

So, do you think people were lying on Milli Vanilli about pretending to sing songs?

Do you think people were lying when they tried to do slip and falls in stores to get a payday?

What about people who "fall" on the job in order to get workers comp?

There are dishonest people in all walks of life. Hell didnt some cac woman stage a whole kidnapping just a few years ago? Doing practically the same shit by forging some kidnapping letter asking for a ransom only to find out she lied about the whole thing? So things like that happen and that's believable, but this is where you draw the line?

Knock it off

anyone heard from terry crews yet? are we still blaming all this shit on "toxic masculinity"?

Back