Welcome To aBlackWeb

French Actor Juicy Smolièr Found Guilty of Staging Hate Crime

Still cant believe that cracka in ohio who made the false claim against John Crawford in that walmart that resulted in him getting murdered by the pigs wasnt charged. He should have been charged and prosecuted just like this Jussie Smullet pos. Fuck 'em all.

But you got folks in here saying being falsely accused of stealing candy or anything isn't a big thing as a stage attack.

Being "woke" is just knowing black history or history period, that's all, nothing more, nothing less

This is how bad Jussie fucked up. He turned Trump and all his racists ass followers into victims on the very day that a Trump supporting, self proclaimed white nationalist, racist pos was charged with being a domestic terrorist and planning to kill multitudes of people including democratic politicians and journalists. Punk ass Jussie gave Trump an out on a day that should highlighted just how racist, hateful and dangerous his Neanderthal ass followers are. Lock this pos up.

Man yall soft. "I'm not good", what does that even mean, in reality world?

I take it as, "I'm not good" you and your daughter getting in your car and heading home and the person who accused her of stealing candy will go on bout their day, it was candy this time, could be something else next time, and by you saying it won't happen 3x, once is enough, what does that mean?? How you stopping someone from falsely accusing your daughter? if you don't value you it as high as a staged attack which involved having the cops involve?

What should be the punishment for falsely accusing black ppl for doing something they didn't do?? since it's not equivalent to someone staging an attack?

Nothing was done to the white lady who falsely accused that 9 year old boy? So what should have been done to her?

Tamar Rice was falsely accused of having a gun smh Lol, it's not important as a stage attack, boy yall on the boo boo today

A person can call the cops and have yo house shot up with 100 rounds on some falsely accusing side of the game, but we got folks in here talking about it's not that important as a stage attack smh. Man cut it out

BRAH, i answered the question you asked me using the words you used

This is what you wrote...taken straight from your post

"So you're good with your daughter being falsely accused and the person who accused her not having nothing done to them.

Your daughter gets accused of stealing outta the store 3 times out the month by the same lady, you're good with that because there's a difference between falsely staging something and falsely accusing a innocent person of something they didn't do?"

I reply, "No im not good" only for you to reply "I'm not good. What does that even mean in reality world?"

like i literally answered your question only for you to get confused about it

You want to view everyone who doesnt share the same exact pov as you an enemy like we can agree on certain issues, but have different ways of approaching them

Let me say again, no I'm not good with someone falsely accusing my daughter. In YOUR example you mentioned some lady falsely accused my daughter 3x. I replied, once is too many and it wouldnt get to 3. I didnt think i had to explain what i meant by that

you grasping for straws right now

and show me where i said what both of the situations you mentioned werent as important? I said they are different, not that they arent important. Yes, its foul af someone like BBQ Becky calls police wasting resources on frivolous shit, however, a motherfucker, mad b/c of his diminishing role on a fucking tv show planned an attack to try and say he was attacked b/c he was gay is NOT the fucking same brah. It AINT

Honestly, Trump's team would be foolish to NOT pounce on this and drag it for all its worth....

Hell, Harris naysayers and critics have the very same opportunity to further scrutinize her

And dont get me started on the Rush Limbaughs,Sean Hannitys and Tucker Carlsons galvanizing their rasict audience...

Who DIDN'T this dumb ass hand an easy W to????

BRAH, i answered the question you asked me using the words you used

This is what you wrote...taken straight from your post

"So you're good with your daughter being falsely accused and the person who accused her not having nothing done to them.

Your daughter gets accused of stealing outta the store 3 times out the month by the same lady, you're good with that because there's a difference between falsely staging something and falsely accusing a innocent person of something they didn't do?"

I reply, "No im not good" only for you to reply "I'm not good. What does that even mean in reality world?"

like i literally answered your question only for you to get confused about it

You want to view everyone who doesnt share the same exact pov as you an enemy like we can agree on certain issues, but have different ways of approaching them

Let me say again, no I'm not good with someone falsely accusing my daughter. In YOUR example you mentioned some lady falsely accused my daughter 3x. I replied, once is too many and it wouldnt get to 3. I didnt think i had to explain what i meant by that

you grasping for straws right now

and show me where i said what both of the situations you mentioned werent as important? I said they are different, not that they arent important. Yes, its foul af someone like BBQ Becky calls police wasting resources on frivolous shit, however, a motherfucker, mad b/c of his diminishing role on a fucking tv show planned an attack to try and say he was attacked b/c he was gay is NOT the fucking same brah. It AINT

Breh, you really believe dude went through all this, the act in full detail, because he got his role diminished, as if he wouldn't get other chances to be in movies, shows, and you got articles talking about how str8 black men wasn't there, yadda yadda, I got 23 Black panthers to sell you, they only eat meat and fruit.

You really eating that up huh? Lol. In that case, Shawn from off Power and other ppl who roles been chopped should be creating staged attacks.

Man yall just eat up anything smh.

Breh, you really believe dude went through all this, the act in full detail, because he got his role diminished, as if he wouldn't get other chances to be in movies, shows, and you got articles talking about how str8 black men wasn't there, yadda yadda, I got 23 Black panthers to sell you, they only eat meat and fruit.

You really eating that up huh? Lol. In that case, Shawn from off Power and other ppl who roles been chopped should be creating staged attacks.

Oh so now it's a conspiracy? You can't know how ridiculous that sounds.

Why are so you so desperate to feel like a victim?

Oh so now it's a conspiracy? You can't know how ridiculous that sounds.

Why are so you so desperate to feel like a victim?[/QUOTE}

If you don't get a job or they cut your hours on your job, do you feel the urge to attack yourself, pay somebody to kick yo ass because you getting your hours cut at your job

Let's start there

Do you know of anyone in your circle that would do such a thing?

If you don't get a job or they cut your hours on your job, do you feel the urge to attack yourself, pay somebody to kick yo ass because you getting your hours cut at your job

Let's start there

Do you know of anyone in your circle that would do such a thing?

Let me ask you something:

Do you think being gay is logical and reasonable?
Does homosexuality make ""sense""?

you can't seriously believe what you just typed

but I'm at lunch, I'ma address this when I get back to my desk

SMH

Back