Welcome To aBlackWeb

French Actor Juicy Smolièr Found Guilty of Staging Hate Crime

I'm about threw with Amanda:

1. Middle class white women is why Trump won. They didn't trust Hilary and they will not vote for their interest over their husbands who are the bread winner

2. She not funny. Idk how she got her own HBO Special

3. Her IG is annoying as fuck

4. She stay shitting on black men

If you listen to her long enough she tells on herself. She's had a few failed relationships with black men and holds resentment.

I'm about threw with Amanda:

1. Middle class white women is why Trump won. They didn't trust Hilary and they will not vote for their interest over their husbands who are the bread winner

2. She not funny. Idk how she got her own HBO Special

3. Her IG is annoying as fuck

4. She stay shitting on black men
yeah, she cute and all, but her video made my head hurt, however, i would like to see the full clip. Tariq known for just showing the parts that drive his point home w/o any other context

Yo it's wild what some people choose to believe regardless of the evidence.

I mean the two Nigerians told police the whole scoop. They found video of them buying the damn shit they used in the attack. They found a large payment from Smollett to them.

But no - this is some weird conspiracy to print an article in vibe magazine to make black men look bad.

Am I getting that right?
You don't think this is about his Empire role do you? Its definitely deeper than that excuse

and whats really sad is that a racist, trump supporting white, domestic terrorist was arrested today for planning to kill multitudes and little to nothing is being said about him today all b/c of this smollet asshole. lock his ass up.

im not a fan of all this gay shit that's been going on for the past 15 years or so. outside of the basic human rights that every man, woman and child deserves im not a fan of the gay movement. with all that said its fucked up that in less than 1 month this stupid mothafucka set the gay movement back a decade. smmfh

im not a fan of all this gay shit that's been going on for the past 15 years or so. outside of the basic human rights that every man, woman and child deserves im not a fan of the gay movement. with all that said its fucked up that in less than 1 month this stupid mothafucka set the gay movement back a decade. smmfh
fam this sound mad ignorant

fam this sound mad ignorant
bruh i been reading your bullshit all day. you're the last person who needs to call anyone else's post ignorant. go find ol' boy you've been going back and forth with all day. i have no time for your weak ass trolling.

giphy.gif

Jussie Smollett may have a history of giving law enforcement officials inaccurate information.

According to the Associated Press, a misdemeanor complaint was filed in the Los Angeles Superior Court against Smollett for falsely identifying himself more than ten years ago.

The complaint claims when asked by a police officer to identify himself in 2007, the actor gave his name as Jake Smollett. Jake is Jussie's brother; the officer had pulled him over for suspicion of driving under the influence. Jussie also apparently signed someone else's name on his official notice to appear in court.

The 36-year-old eventually pleaded no contest to driving under the influence, driving without a valid license and false impersonation.

On Thursday, the Empire star turned himself into Chicago PD after allegedly filing a fallacious police report on January 29, as Blavity reported. CNN reports Smollett could face one to three years in prison if found guilty of filing a false police report.

Smollett claimed to have been attacked around 2 a.m. in downtown Chicago by men who tied a noose around his neck, poured bleach on him, called him a f****t and yelled: "This is MAGA country."

Two Nigerian brothers were later arrested as paid conspirators in the hoax. Smollett's attack was reportedly staged as a response to work-related issues.

Smollett completed the terms of his prior sentence in 2008, which included alcohol education and treatment. He remains in police custody, and is set for a bond hearing Thursday afternoon.

@IC_Refugee

Wasn't she in that picture with dude that you posted and going to congress for that Bill to be passed etc. Now she's stuttering?

What a joke, man yall better wake up thinking this shit don't have hands on top of this shit

Niggas believe anything that they are fed smh.

Dude was making 20k a EP, 10 EPs is 200k or maybe more if he appeared in more EPs smh, but he did it over salary, Man Lol. yall niggas eat up anything that's thrown at you

Dude making dayum near a quarter million

Last edited:
@IC_Refugee

Wasn't she in that picture with dude that you posted and going to congress for that Bill to be passed etc. Now she's stuttering?

What a joke, man yall better wake up thinking this shit don't have hands on top of this shit

Niggas believe anything that they are fed smh.

Dude was making 20k a EP, 10 EPs is 200k or maybe more if he appeared in more EPs smh, but he did it over salary, Man Lol. yall niggas eat up anything that's thrown at you

Dude making dayum near a quarter million

And this is why stupid people need to stay out of political discussions. If somebody thinks her entire campaign will be killed because she stuttered over 1 question then they're dumb. Forget debates, actual laws and policies. Nah she stuttered over Jussie so she's done

Back