Welcome To aBlackWeb

French Actor Juicy Smolièr Found Guilty of Staging Hate Crime

bruh i been reading your bullshit all day. you're the last person who needs to call anyone else's post ignorant. go find ol' boy you've been going back and forth with all day. i have no time for your weak ass trolling.

giphy.gif
Oh another "because I don't agree with your post, i got to be trolling" post

I'm starting to think y'all niggas really don't know what trolling means

Or maybe you take issue with the fact I called you ignorant which, by the text book definition isn't a diss. Had I called you stupid, which I'm not, then maybe I could see the point of your baseless tangent

It was a reason why I stopped posting on here, niggas say anything just to be saying goofy shit.

He did it for money and the nigga is dayum near at 70K a EP on a show like Empire, but he can't get another role, so he decided to stage this shit for more money smh. Mane breh.

https://amp.thisisinsider.com/jussie-smollett-salary-per-episode-2019-2
Brah, you one to talk about people posting goofy shit when you in here questioning why someone would plan something like this even I just posted 4 links to stories of people doing the same shit

@IC_Refugee

Wasn't she in that picture with dude that you posted and going to congress for that Bill to be passed etc. Now she's stuttering?

What a joke, man yall better wake up thinking this shit don't have hands on top of this shit

Niggas believe anything that they are fed smh.

Dude was making 20k a EP, 10 EPs is 200k or maybe more if he appeared in more EPs smh, but he did it over salary, Man Lol. yall niggas eat up anything that's thrown at you

Dude making dayum near a quarter million

So now $200k a year is considered good money to someone who you claims to have Hollywood connections?

Oh another "because I don't agree with your post, i got to be trolling" post

I'm starting to think y'all niggas really don't know what trolling means

Or maybe you take issue with the fact I called you ignorant which, by the text book definition isn't a diss. Had I called you stupid, which I'm not, then maybe I could see the point of your baseless tangent
your troll game is weak homie. im not taking the bait

Van Jones really went on TV and said with a straight face that Jussie was a fallen icon for the black community.

Jussie Smollett is begging his "Empire" family to believe he's innocent and continue supporting him -- even as the drama of his arrest postponed a scene Thursday in Chicago.

Sources on the "Empire" set tell us the cast and crew were waiting at least 30 minutes for Jussie to begin the scheduled scene. When he eventually showed his face he was very emotional, and surrounded by his family.

We're told he addressed everyone on set, saying ..."I’m sorry I’ve put you all though this and not answered any calls. I wanted to say I’m sorry and you know me i would never do this to any of you, you are my family. I swear to god i did not do this.”

After that he left the set. We're told it was obvious Jussie had been crying a lot, so producers said he would have to come back later. He did, and we're told he is currently shooting the scene.

JUSSIE LEAVING THE COURTHOUSE
FOX 32 CHICAGO

As we reported, Smollett bolted from the mob scene outside court, and headed straight to Chicago's Cinespace Studio ... after posting $100k bond to secure his release. News choppers and trucks followed him most of the way as he crossed town.

Back