Welcome To aBlackWeb

French Actor Juicy Smolièr Found Guilty of Staging Hate Crime

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/smollett-apologizes-empire-cast-crew-maintains-innocence

Smollett Apologizes To ‘Empire’ Cast And Crew After Arrest, Maintains Innocence

During a private meeting with “Empire” cast and crew on Thursday evening following his arrest, Jussie Smollett apologized to his colleagues, but maintained he was innocent of faking a hate crime attack against himself, CNN reported.

According to a person at the meeting who spoke to CNN, Smollett placed blame on the media and the legal system for the ordeal. Smollett’s scenes are currently “on hold” this week, according to a production schedule obtained by CNN.

Smollett was arrested and charged with filing a false police report this week. Chicago police say he allegedly hired two men to attack him while yelling racist and homophobic slurs because he was unhappy with his salary on the show.

lol It annoys me how plugged in to this bullshit my wife is. I'm trying to sleep last night and she was trying to give me the whole run down. I was in the bed like:

17370119.gif

Jussie advisors are terrible.

He should have showed up on set of empire apologizes to the cast and crew then removed himself from the show temporarily

Bruh. He is the idiot who planned ALL this bs, u think he has that much common sense? lol

I mean dude paid those niggas w a personal check, like come on

Bruh. He is the idiot who planned ALL this bs, u think he has that much common sense? lol

I mean dude paid those niggas w a personal check, like come on

I mean his crisis management advisors, lawyers, or team.

It's still fuck this idiot. But for him to show up 30 minutes late to the set. Apologize and double down on your lie maintaining your truth and shoot your scenes is retarded

The ironing lol

*allegedly* pulled this stunt to save his role/get a raise, only to get nixed

part of me still wants to give benefit of the doubt cuz I kno police do fuck shit, but video evidence & papertrail ain't lookin to good for him

People dogging Amanda Seales right now not only for saying black men are responsible for trump in office and still riding with Jussie.

She also accused Myronn Rolle of verbally sexually assaulting her over the phone.

This the same guy who left Florida State and a possible NFL career to be a Rhodes scholar University then study at Harvard and is now a nuerosurgon. He had to release a statementb

People dogging Amanda Seales right now not only for saying black men are responsible for trump in office and still riding with Jussie.

She also accused Myronn Rolle of verbally sexually assaulting her over the phone.

This the same guy who left Florida State and a possible NFL career to be a Rhodes scholar University then study at Harvard and is now a nuerosurgon. He had to release a statementb

damn, never heard of this

Back