Welcome To aBlackWeb

French Actor Juicy Smolièr Found Guilty of Staging Hate Crime

https://theboxhouston.com/9830388/a...e-smollett-are-still-defending-r-kelly-video/

Amanda Seales Says The Same People Tearing Down Jussie Smollett Are Still Defending R. Kelly

At the kick-off of the Steward Speakers Series’ Year of the Woman, actress and comedian Amanda Seales got real deep with Karen Vaughn about some the recent controversial reports and opinions surrounding some of our black male entertainers such like Jussie Smollett and R. Kelly.

In fact, she called out the black community for having a double standard when it comes to crucifying Jussie for his crimes but not R.Kelly.

“When we see the R.Kellys’ of the world, people are like your trying to tear down the black man.” Seales stated. “… the same people who are saying your trying tear down the black man about R.Kelly are throwing Jussie Smollett to the wolves.”

Seales went on further to explain the difference between both mens actions and stating that between the two, R.Kelly is not just making a mistake but choosing to be a “hurtful person.”

“They’re both brothers, they’ve both made mistakes, one of them is currently making choices, that the’s difference. At one point your not making mistakes anymore, you are making decision to be a hurtful person.”

Who the fuck defending r kelly?

It's funny he was in Chicago performing days after the doc and who was out there screaming tryna grab him.

Black women

It’s my understanding that the Chicago Police Department has now charged him a felony count of filing a false report and has dropped all charges against the two young men they initially arrested in connection with the assault.

But let me address a few things. It’s amazing to me to see how many times officers for the Chicago Police Department have leaked stories about this case. Because when somebody is shot or killed or harmed by police in Chicago – you can wait for months, years even, to get the most basic information. Now all of a sudden cops for the Chicago PD just can’t shut up.

Just on general principle, what I am about to say has nothing to do with Jussie, but I don’t trust anything the Chicago Police Department says. Period. So forgive me for not taking their word for it in this case – because they are notorious liars. For 20+ years they literally tortured hundreds and hundreds of black and brown young men into false confessions, often sending them away to prison for decades. They were found guilty of this.

So again, forgive me for not jumping all over their leaks in this case.

Listen – I see what you see, but I also will say what I’ve said before – I’m just going to have to see and understand the evidence before I believe anything on this case or any other cases the Chicago Police Department is investigating.”

Shaun King

Back