French Actor Juicy Smolièr Found Guilty of Staging Hate Crime

People dogging Amanda Seales right now not only for saying black men are responsible for trump in office and still riding with Jussie.

She also accused Myronn Rolle of verbally sexually assaulting her over the phone.

This the same guy who left Florida State and a possible NFL career to be a Rhodes scholar University then study at Harvard and is now a nuerosurgon. He had to release a statementb

Yeah, but niggas thought she was the greatest thing on earth because she said a few things going at white people. I'm telling you. Don't trust any of these overzealous female or gay activists. I'm not saying they aren't genuinely down for their causes, but believe that all of them will throw straight black men under the bus whenever it suits them.

Yeah, but niggas thought she was the greatest thing on earth because she said a few things going at white people. I'm telling you. Don't trust any of these overzealous female or gay activists. I'm not saying they aren't genuinely down for their causes, but believe that all of them will throw straight black men under the bus whenever it suits them.
Facts ...u want sympathy in this atmosphere? Just vilify the black man...

What a Black History month lol smh and fuck Jussie Lyin and Van brown nose jones.

No cape but if Ryan Lochte didn't go to jail for lying then pussie shouldn't either

Reactions: SeaSnake
Hate crimes do exist but Jussie's stunt has now made it so easy for people not to believe any black person who's been victim of hate crimes. From now on when a video or story comes out alleging violence, racists are going to insist it's been staged.

Check out @_ThatsMyWord_’s Tweet:

So youre saying this somehow made white people less likely to believe black people when a black person is a victim?

When were white people believing black victims of any crime? People need to not run with this line of thinking. We gotta realize white people dont like us and telling us to be good aint going to make them like us.

Plus he lied on white people. I get it he used his race and sexuality to play into this dramatic nonsense. But acting like he set back race relations or the lbgqt community as liars is a stretch. Yes he did alot. But compared to an olympian lying in foreign police and literally got in no trouble.

Hate crimes do exist but Jussie's stunt has now made it so easy for people not to believe any black person who's been victim of hate crimes. From now on when a video or story comes out alleging violence, racists are going to insist it's been staged.

You think racists wernt downplaying attacks on us well before this?

It seems like this argument is coming down to he made us look like liars in front of already skeptical white people?

So youre saying this somehow made white people less likely to believe black people when a black person is a victim?

When were white people believing black victims of any crime? People need to not run with this line of thinking. We gotta realize white people dont like us and telling us to be good aint going to make them like us.

Plus he lied on white people. I get it he used his race and sexuality to play into this dramatic nonsense. But acting like he set back race relations or the lbgqt community as liars is a stretch. Yes he did alot. But compared to an olympian lying in foreign police and literally got in no trouble.

I literally didn't say anything you typed.

Jussie Smollett recently has been dismissed from the Empirecast and is facing a felony, which he will go to court for on March 14. The latest details regarding the case state Smollett informed the Chicago Police that he is currently battling an untreated drug problem.

When Smollett turned himself into the police, he revealed that he has a substance abuse issue, which can possibly be aligned with evidence of purchasing ecstasy from one of the brothers he worked with in orchestrating the attack. Smollett did deny alcohol and mental health issues.

Smollett’s case has taken over headlines in America, even garnering the attention of President Donald Trump. Smollett is currently released on bond.

Jussie Smollett recently has been dismissed from the Empirecast and is facing a felony, which he will go to court for on March 14. The latest details regarding the case state Smollett informed the Chicago Police that he is currently battling an untreated drug problem.

When Smollett turned himself into the police, he revealed that he has a substance abuse issue, which can possibly be aligned with evidence of purchasing ecstasy from one of the brothers he worked with in orchestrating the attack. Smollett did deny alcohol and mental health issues.

Smollett’s case has taken over headlines in America, even garnering the attention of President Donald Trump. Smollett is currently released on bond.

"substance abuse"...HA! I called it. Thats the story him n his ppl goin w. All you niggas owe me 10 bucks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 313 Wayz
The Chicago PD claims Jussie Smollett paid Ola and Abel Osundairo $3,500 to fake an attack, but sources connected to the case tell TMZ that's just not the case.

Our sources say the brothers made a deal with Jussie to train him for 5 weeks so he could get in shape for an upcoming music video. Jussie had said to Ola that he wanted abs like his. Both Abel and Ola agreed to train Jussie, and also give him a 5-week nutrition plan.

Our sources say Jussie told the brothers he would pay them for their services, but no specific amount was discussed.

A few days before the "attack," Jussie wrote the brothers a check for $3,500. The memo line read, "5 weeks training nutrition plan."

Our sources say Ola and Abel told the grand jury they were paid for the 5-week program and not for the "attack." One source connected with the brothers did say Ola and Abel felt the amount was "a little high" but no one ever specifically said anything about any of the money being part of a scheme.

We've learned the brothers also told the grand jury that they had nothing to do with the threatening letter mailed to Jussie Smollett 8 days before the "attack."