Welcome To aBlackWeb

French Actor Juicy Smolièr Found Guilty of Staging Hate Crime

It’s my understanding that the Chicago Police Department has now charged him a felony count of filing a false report and has dropped all charges against the two young men they initially arrested in connection with the assault.

But let me address a few things. It’s amazing to me to see how many times officers for the Chicago Police Department have leaked stories about this case. Because when somebody is shot or killed or harmed by police in Chicago – you can wait for months, years even, to get the most basic information. Now all of a sudden cops for the Chicago PD just can’t shut up.

Just on general principle, what I am about to say has nothing to do with Jussie, but I don’t trust anything the Chicago Police Department says. Period. So forgive me for not taking their word for it in this case – because they are notorious liars. For 20+ years they literally tortured hundreds and hundreds of black and brown young men into false confessions, often sending them away to prison for decades. They were found guilty of this.

So again, forgive me for not jumping all over their leaks in this case.

Listen – I see what you see, but I also will say what I’ve said before – I’m just going to have to see and understand the evidence before I believe anything on this case or any other cases the Chicago Police Department is investigating.”

Shaun King

My sentiment exactly.

This shit has some twists n turns i see. With the national spotlight on cpd i wouldnt be mad at them getting exposed for either their corruption or incompetence a single bit.

Just gonna sit back n enjoy the show

Word because i feel they been saying a lil too much. Like they want to focus on this vs all the other shit they fucking up at.

He was getting called out for that shit.
Yea but it would be some shit if it turns out hes innocent after all. Imo they probably shouldve waited to give us their personal commentary but them doing this shit is bc Jussie put em under national microscope. While what he said mightve been some real shit it was unprofessional to me. Kinda sus too.

Word because i feel they been saying a lil too much. Like they want to focus on this vs all the other shit they fucking up at.
Had a woman on local news whos sons murder remains unsolved after nearly a decade. Made the point that investigators tell ppl in black community they have limited resources to solve these crimes but had 13 investigators on Jussies case alone.

Cpd dont like getting called out so theyre going hard on this dude. Not saying they shouldnt, but its clear public perception was more a motivating factor than crime itself.

..."overstated" lol
:foh3:

Itd be crazy if upon further review the note came from cpd... it had the saaame paper found in a printer in the station...

Lol what if....the brothers wanted him to keep working with them and paying the 700 a week. he knew he was gettin axed off the show so his money would be gettin kinda light, he says I'm done after ____ unless you guys hook it up...bam, they're like fk that...let's jump em lol

Last edited:
I could swore dudes was giving her props in the breakfast club thread

I don't know if it was the same people in this topic, but there were niggas boosting her up. Like I said before, she was saying some shit going at white people, and for some of these niggas, that's all someone needs to do to be embraced.

Had a woman on local news whos sons murder remains unsolved after nearly a decade. Made the point that investigators tell ppl in black community they have limited resources to solve these crimes but had 13 investigators on Jussies case alone.

Cpd dont like getting called out so theyre going hard on this dude. Not saying they shouldnt, but its clear public perception was more a motivating factor than crime itself.

I heard cops just killed a teen on the west side

Van is can be problematic with his ""docileness""

But no where in that clip did anyone blame the black community for Jussie's actions

It's just a blatant lie Tariq just told his followers....again

Dude is a joke.

Nothing positive about about black men unless it’s hin

So at 2am some racist cac wearing ski masks n maga hats on top of that...ID some gay d list celeb n just happened to have bleach n a rope

In chicago where its fuckn blizzard...n than yelled out its maga country?

WAKE UP THEY BEEN PLAYING US - DICK GREGORY U BIG DUMMY
This nigga was on it from the jump

Something seems off to me. Like this some LGBT false flag shit or a publicity stunt. Why are 2 white guys walking around with rope n bleach in minus degree weather? Why is he taking the fucking subway at 2am? He can't uber or lyft? I dunno. Just seems off. Maybe its just the extremes of it all.

FBI involved so we'll get the answers go these questions. If it's real I hope dude is okay and heals cause that's some terrible shit to go through.
Him too

Back