Welcome To aBlackWeb

French Actor Juicy Smolièr Found Guilty of Staging Hate Crime

lol if it goes to trial, he is found guilty n goes to jail. Then gets attacked by a actual trump supporter in jail....the irony

Do any of yall think he was paid by a person or an organization with a specific agenda to pull this shit?

Do any of yall think he was paid by a person or an organization with a specific agenda to pull this shit?

No telling.

I just don't think dude just woke up on a Tuesday or any day of the week and decided that he would pull this off on his own, with headlines stating about straight black men not doing this or that.

No telling.

I just don't think dude just woke up on a Tuesday or any day of the week and decided that he would pull this off on his own, with headlines stating about straight black men not doing this or that.

I don't know either but if he wasn't paid. I would say that he supports whatever agenda the puppeteer has.

For what has transpired this deserves to be posted in this thread

No telling.

Straight black men have always been Amerikkka's number 1 boogie man. There's not a crime or an issue that this nation isnt willing to blame on black men. They tolerate gay black men because they have voluntarily given their manhood away. But for the rest of us we are guilty until proven innocent of any and all charges that white Amerikkka wants to throw at us.

I see the usually fake fraudulent so called pro-black conscious community charlatans pushing hard to make this their ""Benghazi"""

lol

Did he plotted this alone????

Who financed the operation????

What did Lee Daniels know????

What did Obama know????

What did Kamala Harris know????

Who gave the stand down order???

NOW that this fool has been charged and arrested I'm reading comments talking about ""What about Barbecue Becky and those other white women who call the police on black people...?!!??""

I've seen that too...and charging Jussie with a felony, even though this was the epitome of a dumbass move, goes more to the fact of blacks being overcharged for shit white folks get silly nicknames and warnings for

I see the usually fake fraudulent so called pro-black conscious community charlatans pushing hard to make this their ""Benghazi"""

lol

Did he plotted this alone????

Who financed the operation????

What did Lee Daniels know????

What did Obama know????

What did Kamala Harris know????

Who gave the stand down order???

MeekFluidAfricanwildcat-size_restricted.gif

Aint that blip clicked in with Kamala and crew?

A part of that Time is almost up ass movement, man breh, Lol This fucking world and ppl smh, ppl would do anything to paint a certain narrative, even if it is on some staged shit smh

I've seen that too...and charging Jussie with a felony, even though this was the epitome of a dumbass move, goes more to the fact of blacks being overcharged for shit white folks get silly nicknames and warnings for

Wasn't there an article talking about how black people should stop with giving the silly nicknames for the shit that is being done?

Back