Welcome To aBlackWeb

French Actor Juicy Smolièr Found Guilty of Staging Hate Crime

I just saw video footage on the evening news showing them Nigerians at a store buying ski masks and shit.

Plus CPD hit dude with the felony charges???

tenor.gif

The wildest shit about this is Jussie faked an attack by Trump supporters meanwhile an actual Trump suppoorter was arrested for planning a mass shooting just yesterday

Smh at this stupid mothafucka. Who knows how many Trump supporters wanted to kick his ass in the first place? A fag ass black dude with a big fucking mouth. Fuck paying somebody $3500 to fake an ass whooping. A racist pos Trump supporter like the one they just arrested yesterday would have done it for free. Lock this fucking idiot up. Get his fag ass the fuck outta here.

Smh at this stupid mothafucka. Who knows how many Trump supporters wanted to kick his ass in the first place? A fag ass black dude with a big fucking mouth. Fuck paying somebody $3500 to fake an ass whooping. A racist pos Trump supporter like the one they just arrested yesterday would have done it for free. Lock this fucking idiot up. Get his fag ass the fuck outta here.

A huge majority of trump supporters wouldn't know who he is.

Empire is watched my black women.

That makes his plan even more stupid

NOW that this fool has been charged and arrested I'm reading comments talking about ""What about Barbecue Becky and those other white women who call the police on black people...?!!??""

A huge majority of trump supporters wouldn't know who he is.

Empire is watched my black women.

That makes his plan even more stupid
I've never seen an episode of Empire and I had no clue who he was but he is the epitome of everything that Trump supporters hate. The only thing that would make them hate him even more is if he had a Mexican boyfriend.

Whether they knew him or not he represents EVERYTHING they hate. A Trump loving MAGA hat wearing cracka would have loved to kick his ass and they would have gladly done it for free if given the chance.

I've never seen an episode of Empire and I had no clue who he was but he is the epitome of everything that Trump supporters hate. The only thing that would make them hate him even more is if he had a Mexican boyfriend.

Whether they knew him or not he represents EVERYTHING they hate. A Trump loving MAGA hat wearing cracka would have loved to kick his ass and they would have gladly done it for free if given the chance.

They definitely know him now smh.

I go into the cafe at work this morning to get breakfast and they talking about it on fox news.

This is perfect "fake news" narrative they can push

Back