Welcome To aBlackWeb

French Actor Juicy Smolièr Found Guilty of Staging Hate Crime

Jussie Smollett is now officially in the crosshairs of law enforcement, because Chicago PD said he's now "officially classified as a suspect in a criminal investigation ... for filing a false police report."

The cops say detectives are currently presenting evidence to a Cook County Grand Jury.

We're told the 2 brothers are at the courthouse now and expected to testify ... most probably today.

The 2 brothers who claim Jussie Smollett staged the "attack" say he paid them $3,500 before the attack, but the reason for the payment is muddled.

Sources tell TMZ, Jussie wrote a check for the $3,500, but he wrote on the memo line on the check it was for training.

Sources connected to Jussie tell TMZ, the money -- paid shortly before the the incident -- was for workout sessions and a dietary regimen.

Sources connected to the brothers tell TMZ, Jussie was indeed paying for training, but he threw in more money that they were owed. When pressed, our sources admit Jussie did not say any additional money was for participation in the alleged scheme, but they say it was clear to all.

Shit like this is why I say people are more focused on proving he lied vs proving what actually happened and that's leading to rumors coming out by the hour that keep changing the details of what happened. "Sources"...the same "sources" that have also let out fifteen different stories in a week? If the nigga lied then let the lie come out. The fishing expedition is causing more misinformation that if it's actually shown he lied niggas still won't know what actually happened

Shit like this is why I say people are more focused on proving he lied vs proving what actually happened and that's leading to rumors coming out by the hour that keep changing the details of what happened. "Sources"...the same "sources" that have also let out fifteen different stories in a week? If the nigga lied then let the lie come out. The fishing expedition is causing more misinformation that if it's actually shown he lied niggas still won't know what actually happened

The shit sounded fishy from jump. Everyone that was skeptical was that way for good reason. The more info came out, the more it didn't add up and the skeptics appear to have been right all along.

This is no different than a white woman claiming to have been attacked by a big scary Black man. When we see those kind of headlines, Black folks are immediately skeptical and we've been vindicated in that skepticism numerous times.

We're at the point where people are being more cautious before backing a "victim", which is a good thing because it signals a move back to "innocent until proven guilty" instead of the current "the victim is never lying, dat nigga guilty".

The shit sounded fishy from jump. Everyone that was skeptical was that way for good reason. The more info came out, the more it didn't add up and the skeptics appear to have been right all along.

This is no different than a white woman claiming to have been attacked by a big scary Black man. When we see those kind of headlines, Black folks are immediately skeptical and we've been vindicated in that skepticism numerous times.

We're at the point where people are being more cautious before backing a "victim", which is a good thing because it signals a move back to "innocent until proven guilty" instead of the current "the victim is never lying, dat nigga guilty".

I wouldn't say everybody was skeptical for the same reasons. You know damn well those Trump supporters weren't skeptical because of the details but more so because it involved something that could make them look bad vs when I said saying they yelled " This is MAGA country" shit just don't add up. Just as there's a difference between trying to prove a lie vs actually trying to figure out wha thappened there's a difference between being skeptical because of the details vs being skeptical because you already don't like the subject at hand. I'm all for waiting til details come out, but that ain't what happened here with all the rumors and different versions of the story changing by the hour. Folks weren't waiting for the whole story, they were going with minute by minute "updates" that a good portion of them ended having to have the damn police themselves come out and say "Stop believing this twitter bullshit". Both blindly believing the victim and blindly believing anything that makes the accused look innocent have gone too far and this story was the perfect storm to showcase all of that.

Meanwhile in some of society......

tumblr_m574y11hoE1r317bvo1_500.gif

Idfk yall....I dont believe him, I dont believe the cops, but I also dont believe he would lie about something like that cuz it doesnt benefit him. Being on social media like he is he gotta know sympathy doesnt hold forever. He woulda rode that wave for a month at most and that's being generous. I'm with ebro in that he could possibly be being set up and hes not aware of the set up. Cuz shit for all we know somebody coulda paid the brothers to say jussie paid them.

Anytime your OWN lawyers start speaking that

"both true and false", shit

Yeah, you are most definitely done

Back