Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fragrance thread

Looks like we're going to get an Angel Share flanker...
1724288343313.png

Angel’s Share Paradis is a new fragrance for women and men launched in 2024 under the Liquors collection.

Give in to the allure of Angels’ Share Paradis, the first flanker of the iconic signature of by Kilian.
The boozy touch of the refined blend is now accentuated with luscious notes of bright raspberry, the boozy blast of aged cognac in oak barrels which heightens the senses, while the opulence of woods add elegance to the composition.

This time, it comes enclosed in the luxurious, studded flacon of the original creation, albeit in a sturdy, woody top which reflects the boozy nature of the composition.

Fragrance Olfactory Family and Notes:
A Fruity, Amber fragrance with notes of Raspberry, Cognac, and Woody notes. (Full Notes Will be Added Soon)

YO, I just had a big come up via some very unexpected generosity!!!

Ive seen few YouTubers mention 'Enchante Perfumes' in Canada as their go to when looking for vintage and discontinued fragrances...

So last week I hit up the owner Anooj and asked if he had 'Antaeus Sport', he said sorry he didnt atm but then unexpectedly sent me out a ton of free vintage samples!!! Im literally astounded, came out of nowhere!!!

Some gems in there too, some perfumes Ive never even heard of... Theyre all dab bottles, so I'll decant them into atomisers to get a proper sniff test going...

But man, so kind...

Bbt3Qc.jpg

Some of bottles look so cool too, you dont really get that level of detail with modern testers...

p4LECe.jpg

Was at Marshall's yesterday on my ballin shit and got Lattafa Ramz Silver. Really happy with it. Good dry down, and surprising longevity.

Last edited:
IMG_20240825_150408479~2.jpg
Added another Arabian fragrance. This is in the family of pdm valaya and ex-nihilo fleur narcotique...clean, fruity, and woody. Also got this gift set from one the nurses I work with. I already ordered a full bottle of the vanilla bourbon. It smells like what I thought kayali's vanilla 28 was gonna smell like heavy on the vanilla and brown sugar with a hint of booze in the background.

Was at Marshall's yesterday on my ballin shit and got Lattafa Ramz Silver. Really happy with it. Good dry down, and surprising longevity.

If youre looking for fragrances around that price check out Encre Noire, its £80-£100 on their website but its £20 everywhere else, including Amazon...

It doesnt say theres a citrus note but I defo get a fresh citrus vibe too...

For £20 its a bargain though, Im gonna get it for my nephews for Christmas...

If youre looking for fragrances around that price check out Encre Noire, its £80-£100 on their website but its £20 everywhere else, including Amazon...

It doesnt say theres a citrus note but I defo get a fresh citrus vibe too...

For £20 its a bargain though, Im gonna get it for my nephews for Christmas...

Appreciate it. I'm taking a citrus break right now, but once I'm back on them I'll probably check this out.

Appreciate it. I'm taking a citrus break right now, but once I'm back on them I'll probably check this out.

I mean to me it had a citrusy note but its not a citrus fragrance, its more of a green... I guess most people describe it as fresh but for £20/$20 its a great niche bargain...

Its the only one Ive smelt from the house but apparently the Extreme version is dope too...

OK Ima chill on the fragrances now or I'll be the freshest smelling homeless dude on the block lol This month Ive gone abit nuts but feel I got a good rotation going now, that will keep me going for years...

Would still like one subtle forward leaning leather or suede scent at somepoint but that will have to wait a while...

Anyways after wearing the Les Indemodables discovery set for a while I became obsessed with three.. The fine natural ingredients really shone through and ended up saving £60 with a discount code for purchasing the discovery set too...

'Escale En Haiti' is an incredibly softly executed vetiver thats really cooling in the heat, its the perfect summer scent when you dont want fruity scents etc The vetiver mixed with the juniper is mad refreshing... Its only an EDC but has a surprisingly good longevity...

'Patchouli Noisette' damn this is addictive, when I wear it I get whiff of patchouli/hazelnut out of nowhere, although its got hazelnut and a dry opening and maybe something like cacao or chocolate going on too (maybe it doesnt) its not a gourmand, it doesnt resemble anything foody to me... Its slightly sweet but fresh too which I like as they kinda dance with the earthy patchouli... Its not really complex, just a really nice straight forward fragrance that lets the ingredients do the talking but the way it dances between the few ingredients is great...

I did an ambroxan test too and sprayed it on my clothes, left it for a few days and thankfully it doesnt leave that metallic chemical lingering smell...

'Rose de Jamal' who would had thought I would love a rose fragrance!!! This is defo a masculine rose scent that still a man or a lady can pull off... It smells so real, like youve stuck you nose into a rose bush but the earthy, cedar and mint notes made it (for me) a rose scent that a dude who would normally stay away from forward leaning rose scents go for it... I previously only liked rose as background note but this just got me hooked...

3qt4oQ.jpg

Then finally got my nose on a sample of Chanel Edimbourg EDT and had to cop it... Its strange pricing too, 125ml for £128 or 50ml £88, so that was a no brainer...

This juice is heavily though... Its outdoors fresh and mossy, yet also herby and from the dry down I get a small scent of conifer, camphor or is it pine tree??? In the sense it has faint menthol smell scent that one of those trees give off (to me in anyways)... Its great though, fresh and herby and really does smell of a Scottish forrest... For a fresh smell, its pretty much one for any season to me...

Finally, I heard this 80s classic fougere, Davidoff Zino had been discontinued so picked it up for £20!!! Not sure how to describe this one, its got alot going on but its a great oldskool masculine scent... basically spray it on, unbutton your shirt, (if you havnt got a hairy chest this will give you one) put your feet up on an office desk and let your gold medallion hang out lol would love to smell what the vintage version smelt like...

m2w3RL.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_20240830_172457366~2.jpg
Sakeena...this is probably one of the prettiest bottles I've seen. It has notes of passion fruit, raspberry, tonka, vanilla, salt and musk yet it doesn't smell tropical. I'm gonna let it sit for a couple months and it performs once the weather cools off.

I got one more Arabian fragrance and Nest vanilla bourbon coming next week, then I'll take a break until the holiday sales...

Last edited:
View attachment 1368992
Sakeena...this is probably one of the prettiest bottles I've seen. It has notes of passion fruit, raspberry, tonka, vanilla, salt and musk yet it doesn't smell tropical. I'm gonna let it sit for a couple months and it performs once the weather cools off.

I got one more Arabian fragrance and Nest vanilla bourbon coming next week, then I'll take a break until the holiday sales...

Thats dope presentation... Have you tried Arabic perfume oil??? Think some big houses even make oil versions of their popular alcohol based perfumes for Islamic market...

Armani Code Profumo was my 1st signature scent when I got in the game heavy about 6 years ago.

I sprayed it for the 1st time in over a year and remembered how fire it was. It's discontinued, but the new Armani Code Parfum smells pretty close. Just copped a bottle.

View attachment 1369892

I fckd with this too, its still available in UK by the looks of it:

Saw Viktor released a new spice bomb

Ulta didn't have any samples cause they got robbed the day before🫤

Also smelled phantom something. That shit was nice. I'ma find the scent and post

Back