Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fragrance thread

I'm hearing good things about Old Fashioned by Kilian. Sounds like my style of cold weather colognes.

Just ordered a sample, gonna pick it up later today.

Old Fashioned finally came in.

20240912_153828.jpg

It's in the same lane as Angel's Share but it's different.

To me Angel's Share is way more sweeter and less boozy. Old Fashioned is like a honey graham cracker that was dipped in whiskey for a few hrs.

Full bottle worthy.

I just left the Kilian store in Vegas. It may have ruined all other scents for me. I had heard of Angel Share so I dropped in to smell. It smelled good, but it wasn't one of the top ones to me. I fucked around and let my nose get a hit of shit outside my price range...

Do you remember your favorite ones?

Do you remember your favorite ones?

I liked smoking hot. Smells like a hookah in a good smokey way.

Moonlight in heaven has notes of grapefruit, mango, and tonka bean. Also very good.

Straight to heaven is rum, nutmeg, and patchouli... great smell.

Bamboo Harmony. Bigarde, mimosa, and white tea leaves. 10/10. A kinda simple smell done very very well. Could be an everyday wear.

Love. Orange blossom, rose, marshmallow. This is a woman's scent. Damnnn it smells good. 11/10. I'd bury my nose wherever my wife had this on her. It's real sweet, but you want to keep smelling it. Guess it depends on how you like sweet smells.

Old fashioned (I think) it started off real boozey. Like please step out and blow into this. But it dried down very quickly into a nice plum smell. Very good.

I forget the other one. Had a very orange citrus smell. It was good too

I just left the Killian store in Vegas. It may have ruined all other scents for me. I had heard of Angel Share so I dropped in to smell. It smelled good, but it wasn't one of the top ones to me. I fucked around and let my nose get a hit of shit outside my price range...

Ive not used this site but everyone Ive seen talk about say its legit and dude is on FB... Apparently they run it has a hobby for 'The Frag Com'...

Some of the fragrances are so cheap it would prolly be worth ordering from America and paying customs fees if you cant dodge it... Unfortunately they dont seem to have any Kilian at a big marked down though...

They also have a decant site too...

About them:

Ive not used this site but everyone Ive seen talk about say its legit and dude is on FB... Apparently they run it has a hobby for 'The Frag Com'...

Some of the fragrances are so cheap it would prolly be worth ordering from America and paying customs fees if you cant dodge it... Unfortunately they dont seem to have any Kilian at a big marked down though...

They also have a decant site too...

About them:

Appreciate this. I'll keep an eye on the deals

Back