Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fragrance thread

Just smelt a few Eris, Les Abstraits and Les Indemodables fragrances, most are winners with a few no, no's...

Antoine Lie is the perfumer for all of them and they all get their ingredients from the same local place 'L'Atelier Français Des Matières'...

@Tayboo I know you like powdery chocolate scents, try and smell 'Eris - Mxxx' and Les Abstraits - Belle Ame' if you can...

I wore Les Abstraits 'Des Cendres' when I popped round my parents, as its one I really wanted to try on skin and my dukes said 'Eww what are you wearing??? You smell like youve been sitting around a bonfire' lol

I mean shes not too far wrong but I actually really like it!!! Its a wintery/spring scent and not ideal for a hot humid day like today but to me it smells more like walking through a pine forrest... before reaching the bonfire...

I caved in on my lunch and couldnt resist the 65% off the Acqua Di Parma 'Blu' range, about £65 for 75ml...

Just seemed wrong not to take advantage whilst they got such mental discount on, especially with fragrance prices going through the roof these days...

Would had liked the Bergamot one but was sold out, this is a nice refreshing scent though...

B0FXSf.jpg

Which one did you pick?

I dont know, over here you had to answer 3 or 4 multiple choice questions and they send you one based on your answers... Which I think is cap, someone in a warehouse will prolly just randomly pick a sample and send it lol

Have you got an email yet???

I dont know, over here you had to answer 3 or 4 multiple choice questions and they send you one based on your answers... Which I think is cap, someone in a warehouse will prolly just randomly pick a sample and send it lol

Have you got an email yet???
No 😕

My Creed sample arrived today, they sent me Centaurus... Its pretty nice but I wouldnt buy a bottle as theres better versions out there for what they aimed for...

It seems its Creed's take on a middle eastern style fragrance... After the first smell its got quite a strong spicy, incense vibe... It reminds me of another fragrance I smelt recently but cant remember what...

I'll defo wear the sample though, just wouldnt buy it...

Last edited:
I picked up Miller Harris's 'Wander Through The Parks' recently... It was one of my favourites from their sample sets and its being discontinued so caught it for just over 50% off...

Its a real shame they are discontinuing it, as its one of those scents you cant stop sniffing when you wear it... its really refreshing on a hot day and more like walking through a jungle than a park imo its rich and juicy with figs and other juicy fruits, then theres tons of greens too, like nettles and patchouli and other earthy vibes... Whenever I smell it I just picture walking though an exotic jungle with vines hanging down or something...

If its sounds like your thing, keep a look out at TJ Maxx as alot of Miller Harris's discontinued stuff finds its way there, if I see in there for £50 or less Im defo getting a back up for sure...

Pic of the samples Ive kept during my mad last year of sampling too... My friends and family have defo done well as theres been far more misses than hits!!!

KZimh2.jpg

Last edited:
Back