Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fragrance thread

I'm a Pegasus man, anyway.

gentleman-giga-chad.gif

Edit: It's the same price....

Fb-VGS3WYAAvg54.jpg:large

Yeah, this niche shit ain't for me, lmao.

PXL_20230528_231833991.jpg
Latest pickups

LV Pacific Chill. Got it last week and wore it for the 1st time over the weekend, I'm digging it

Coach Green (tester). Ordered it from fragrancenet a few weeks ago and it was delivered today. Got it for like $50 before taxes and shipping. Crazy that even Coach website doesn't have it but a gray market site like fragrancenet got it. I'll take it for a test drive in a few days

IMG_20230609_204641284.jpg

So Juliette has a gun is a re-purchase for me. The first bottle I bought I ended up giving away cause I didn't like it, but I got another bottle for layering. I really should've gotten a full bottle of Missing Person, but I was second guessing myself on how much I would pull for it. Fenty I love on paper, but I'm iffy on how like it on my skin...

View attachment 1103582

So Juliette has a gun is a re-purchase for me. The first bottle I bought I ended up giving away cause I didn't like it, but I got another bottle for layering. I really should've gotten a full bottle of Missing Person, but I was second guessing myself on how much I would pull for it. Fenty I love on paper, but I'm iffy on how like it on my skin...
I've heard their brand is good. Have you try other fragrances from them if do what's your favorite ones.

Nah, I can check it out tomorrow at that one store if it’s opened.

Sidenote, which version of Hypnotizing Fire did you get; Eau de Parfum or the parfum?

Just now seeing this. I’ve only checked out the edp. Chick at the Neiman Marcus kept saying it’s the best shit in the whole store so I copped. One of the best cops I’ve had in a min.

For anyone that's interested, this basically a full bottle of grand soir that's almost $100 off retail...

For anyone that's interested, this basically a full bottle of grand soir that's almost $100 off retail...
I like a great discount but I dont know if I want to mess with used scents. I got trust issues, lol

I have been getting alot of compliments from the grand soir though. I have the travel size but will cop a full bottle at some point

IMG_20230616_190007597.jpg
Latest pick ups....I was heavily influenced by IG with montblanc signature. It's a very pretty vanilla scent. I'm not a fan of Gucci fragrances, but I liked bloom intense when I tested it on my arm. Found dylan turquoise for dumb cheap in my local TJ Maxx and I need more "summer" scents.

I'm waiting on a couple more scents that I ordered online, then I might be done for a minute.

Back