Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fragrance thread

Lol if this is real...
Screenshot_20230805-003616-e1691188689857.png

I'm seeing there's only gonna be 10k made. If you can find it, it's probably gonna cost over a stack.

That's not a good thing. Kering already on they bs. Creed about to go the way of Balenciaga and Gucci lol

Speaking of samples.... just got a few in
IMG-2376.jpg

Maison Crivelli Ingredients 07/2012
Bryredo De Los Santos
Penhaligon's The World According to Arthur
Phlur Missing Person
Chanel Les Eaux De Chanel line(Paris-Riviera, Paris-Biarritz, Paris-Deauville, Paris-Paris, Paris-Édimbourg, Paris-Venise)
Riviera met an unfortunate demise when it leapt out the card and met with the ground and the soles of my sneakers 😫😫
Alright, the Chanels are good and unisex, but do not last AT ALL. See my previous post about these and it's the same sentiments.

Phlur Missing Person: a floral, powdery, musky, and subtle fragrance that you can mess around and forget you even got on. This the type of joint you put on when you want to smell good, but don't want to offend anyone or be loud in the room. Try this on skin though. My girl smelled it from the bottle and was like Eh, but when she smelled it on me she loved it. Does not last however. Would I buy it? I don't think I'd buy a full bottle of this unless I could get it for cheap. You gon have to keep reapplying this through the day. Good thing is you can get a 5 mL sample for like 15 bucks

De Los Santos: This is amazing. If you liked Le Labo Santal 33, you'll like this. Simply put.

Alright, the Chanels are good and unisex, but do not last AT ALL. See my previous post about these and it's the same sentiments.

Phlur Missing Person: a floral, powdery, musky, and subtle fragrance that you can mess around and forget you even got on. This the type of joint you put on when you want to smell good, but don't want to offend anyone or be loud in the room. Try this on skin though. My girl smelled it from the bottle and was like Eh, but when she smelled it on me she loved it. Does not last however. Would I buy it? I don't think I'd buy a full bottle of this unless I could get it for cheap. You gon have to keep reapplying this through the day. Good thing is you can get a 5 mL sample for like 15 bucks

De Los Santos: This is amazing. If you liked Le Labo Santal 33, you'll like this. Simply put.
I don't do layering combos often, but missing person plus not a perfume makes an amazing your skin but better type scent.

Yall right about the hypnotizing fire. It smells real good. I tried that parfum version. They didnt have the edp. But FOH paying 300+ for a bottle. None of my discount websites have it either. Might just buy the travel size of their website

Went on harmonist website. They have a refillable parfume version that is $220 for a 50ml (1.7oz). That is $100 cheaper if it was the bottle version it the same size. I would just buy a atomizer on amazon. Think I may go this route. Want to test a few more scents from xerjoff before I decide.
Screenshot_20230818-233600.png

Just came im. It arrived fast. Ordered on monday and came today. Also ordered an atomizer. Think im done with niche colognes for this year. Burberry hero edp and Tumi kinetic are the last on the last for this year.

20230823_224635.jpg

Man, that hypnotic fire already made it to my number 1 in my collection. Shit mad powerful. I need to reduce my sprays, lol.

1. Hypnotic fire
2. Grand soir
3. ehsas khas

@Goldie you should check out that Arabian Oud store in Tyson's corner mall. That's where I got that ehsas khas

I was gonna head over there this weekend to reup on Virgin Island Water, I'll check out the other spot while I'm there.

Pdm just dropped a new cologne

:clawd2:

I just talked to my connect, he won't have it til next week.

Pdm just dropped a new cologne

:clawd2:

I just talked to my connect, he won't have it til next week.
Althair. Idk, from the notes it seems like it may be another typical vanilla joint. If you do get it, try to get a bottle within the first few months because it'll probably get reformulated

Back