Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fragrance thread

microperfumes
Smh, emphasis on the micro, lol. Just got my delivery from them.

20230516_190557.jpg

I wish they would have included a spray instead of that lil stick shit. I've got to apply it old school?

I've only really tried Pegasus so far, but DAMN, I've found a new champion. For sure going to get myself a bottle.

The Aventus I got to smell what the hype is about, lol.

And I have to test the Bleu de Chanel before I fly @Tayboo out.

View attachment 1085309

I wish they would have included a spray instead of that lil stick shit. I've got to apply it old school?

I've only really tried Pegasus so far, but DAMN, I've found a new champion. For sure going to get myself a bottle.

Let us know what you think of Aventus

View attachment 1085309

I had some empty tester spray bottles I got from nordstrom . The spray tops fit on those vials .

20230516_223256_HDR.jpg

Finally got around to going to the perfume store in Seattle and was able to check out all of The Harmonist joints including Hypnotizing Fire. That joint….is a beast. Its like a more sophisticated version of Jazz Club.

Other joints from The Harmonist that smelled good to me were Desired Earth & Moon Glory.

Went back today to kill some time.

I think I found an Oud based scent that I fuck with; Oud for Greatness by Initio. It’s a dope ass formal fragrance for sure. I also smelled Side Effect by Initio…can’t say I’m a big fan. It’s an incense bomb in the wrong direction for me.

I circled back on those Harmonist joints. On second smell, Moon Glory & Desired Earth are cool but nothing I’d consider essential. But Royal Earth? That one checks all the boxes for me. It’s a green, casual-like fragrance that id consider uplifting if nothing else.

Hypnotizing Fire & Royal Earth are winners to me.

Went back today to kill some time.

I think I found an Oud based scent that I fuck with; Oud for Greatness by Initio. It’s a dope ass formal fragrance for sure. I also smelled Side Effect by Initio…can’t say I’m a big fan. It’s an incense bomb in the wrong direction for me.

I circled back on those Harmonist joints. On second smell, Moon Glory & Desired Earth are cool but nothing I’d consider essential. But Royal Earth? That one checks all the boxes for me. It’s a green, casual-like fragrance that id consider uplifting if nothing else.

Hypnotizing Fire & Royal Earth are winners to me.

I would’ve bet money you smelled/had Oud for greatness already. Haltane by PDM is a more “mass appealing” version of OFG, it’s top 3 in my collection. But OFG is fire.

Side Effect was cool when I first bought it. But after about a week or 2 it slowly became one of my favorite in my collection, still is.

I would’ve bet money you smelled/had Oud for greatness already. Haltane by PDM is a more “mass appealing” version of OFG, it’s top 3 in my collection. But OFG is fire.

Side Effect was cool when I first bought it. But after about a week or 2 it slowly became one of my favorite in my collection, still is.

I typically ignore ouds because they are usually way more powerful than I’d want or are on the shitty side. OFG had an instantly recognizable scent profile that I fucked with; it reminds me of Botega Venetta Pour Homme.

Side Effect…I dunno. It kinda has a Oud backbone to it but all I really get from it is that, leather and rum.

Last edited:
Went to Niemans on Saturday. Got a chance to smell that Nishane time capsule collection. I liked every one except Kredo just off first sniff

o.A4kJOc0ynwq.jpg

Went to Niemans on Saturday. Got a chance to smell that Nishane time capsule collection. I liked every one except Kredo just off first sniff

o.A4kJOc0ynwq.jpg

Good shit. I saw a couple of these at the spot I went to the other day. Next time I get a chance, I’m gonna spray them out…all I did was smell the atomizers

What kind of fragrance is this? What’s the notes like? What would you compare it to?
Im not sure what to compare it to. I had a sample bottle of this and really loved it. So I bought the whole bottle. It is a summer fragrance but i dont really get into what season to wear things. It is very calming. It is kind of hard to explain the smell cause I never really smelled anything like it. It gives me the feeling im at a beach. Not saying it smells like a beach but that is the mood it sets for me. I saw it got great reviews so I tried it. It is not in any department stores. For awhile, you had to buy it directly from them. At their store in nyc or online. I bought it from them but mircoperfumes has it. But the full bottle cost more there.

Notes:
Bergamot, Lemon, Blackcurrant, Lavender, Clary Sage, Peach, Apricot, Orris, Oakmoss, Violet, Ambrette Seed, Musk

Back