Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fragrance thread

Smh y’all gotta learn how to hit the Facebook groups and Reddit forums. What price you looking at?

Some folks don’t wanna go thru all that when they could just search one of these shops like jomoshop and do some quick check out shit.

Some people don’t trust randos on Reddit or Facebook…but if you do, you know…this is the way.

Hey, Jeff, big fan of Amazon. Appreciate cha.

LOL. Tayboo & Shenco gave up some good info on how to get fragrances cheaper, especially MFK. I wouldn’t pay $230 for Grand Soir, especially when it’s about to be summer time but hey. That’s me.

Ordered the 1.7oz bottle of the nishane ani from Jomashop.

Ordered a travels size of the grand soir from microperfumes. Ill buy the full bottle in the future. Maybe around the holidays.

The people in the quotes are so funny. It’s really a mixed bag tho; some folks think the collection is dope, some are saying how crazy it is to have that expensive/extensive of a collection, some people are hating, and some keep saying how fragrances expire lol

Man fragrances take FOREVER to expire. People need to kill that noise.

I’m not a collector by any means, but people gotta let people spend their own money how they see fit.

How do y'all feel about clones?

I ordered a sample of Pegasus By Marly, doing some research I noticed people kept mentioning a cologne called Armaf Craze, which is supposedly an amazing clone of Pegasus. Seen one dude even claim he got more compliments wearing the clone than Pegasus, lol.

How do y'all feel about clones?

I ordered a sample of Pegasus By Marly, doing some research I noticed people kept mentioning a cologne called Armaf Craze, which is supposedly an amazing clone of Pegasus. Seen one dude even claim he got more compliments wearing the clone than Pegasus, lol.

Hey man…as long as it smells good & you enjoy it, who cares for real?

Next 2 fragrances on my list are YSL Babycat & The Harmonist Hypnotizing Fire…

Finally got around to going to the perfume store in Seattle and was able to check out all of The Harmonist joints including Hypnotizing Fire. That joint….is a beast. Its like a more sophisticated version of Jazz Club.

Other joints from The Harmonist that smelled good to me were Desired Earth & Moon Glory.

FY23_LIQUORS REPROMOTE_DIGITAL CONTENT_GLOBAL_BLUE-MOON-50ML_640x400.jpg

Anyone try this new killian fragrance call blue moon ginger dash. Heard it's supposed to be similar to vodka on the rocks.

Back