Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Four People Killed In Shooting At Tulsa Hospital

So thats 3 back to back shootings where mfers purchased their guns right before.

But yep, lets act like making it harder to purchase new guns wont help

I don't know what's going on out there, but out here there's no way to buy any type of gun that fast. You're looking at two days, minimum because of the NICS check and local check.

You're definitely right about the opposition it would face. But based on what other states have already done I don't think it'd be a violation of a person's rights.
Hey I'm agreeing with you...but you'd only get a few states to cooperate with that rather than a national thing

I think if he didn't have access to the firearms then he'd just commit the mass killing by other means

Nah with severe back pain your mass killing options are fairly limited unless you know your way around explosives

You guys must have forgot how the world found out how easy it is to create something with a pressure cooker during the Boston Marathon bombing

I brought it up in the Buffalo shooter thread, naturally it went completely ignored. 3 dead, hundreds maimed with many of them losing limbs.

I brought it up in the Buffalo shooter thread, naturally it went completely ignored. 3 dead, hundreds maimed with many of them losing limbs.
It didn’t go ignored. It’s just not as easy to pull off or effective as an assault rifle. Don’t pretend it is.

It didn’t go ignored. It’s just not as easy to pull off or effective as an assault rifle. Don’t pretend it is.

um, they did the shit with zero training and it worked as planned.

And there are simpler bombs that can be made i.e. pipe bombs. That's one of the things the cops were called about with Dylan Klebold: he was making pipe bombs and someone notified the police.

I don't know how much more effective you can be beyond "hundreds of people maimed, many losing limbs" with two simple explosive devices.

So you’re just going to conveniently leave out that only 3 people died? We’re talking effective at killing here.

you even quoted it ^^^ up there.

The worst school massacre is still the 1927 bombing in Bath, Mi. Virginia Tech is the deadliest school shooting, but the worst overall massacre is Bath. School was rigged with explosives and detonated. 44 dead from that one.

you even quoted it ^^^ up there.

The worst school massacre is still the 1927 bombing in Bath, Mi. Virginia Tech is the deadliest school shooting, but the worst overall massacre is Bath. School was rigged with explosives and detonated. 44 dead from that one.
That’s my bad, must have overlooked it.

Ain’t enough pain in the would that would make me kill 3 random folks.

I have been in pain that I felt like It was never ending when I got a concussion.

Never made me think about getting a gun and killing somebody

I don't think it was just the pain though. It's probably the pain + the belief that there are some people who either contributed to that pain or could have solved the pain and refused to help. Mental illness is probably somewhere in the mix too.

Back