Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Four People Killed In Shooting At Tulsa Hospital

I knew I was leaving something out. Now that I think about it, may be better as a bulleted list:

- Hospitals
- Schools
- Grocery Stores
- Churches
- Wal-Marts
- Movie Theaters
- Concerts

I guess any building where more than 50 people could gather at a time.

yeah, we got alladat out here in Vegas already.

Dead ass serious too. The majority of Rent-A-Cops are packin' heat out this way and they're in every spot you listed.

So, I'm guessing the rest of the country has to play catch-up with Vegas

yeah, we got alladat out here in Vegas already.

Dead ass serious too. The majority of Rent-A-Cops are packin' heat out this way and they're in every spot you listed.

So, I'm guessing the rest of the country has to play catch-up with Vegas
And yet the deadliest mass shooting happened right there in Vegas. 🤔

It’s whatever though. Not trying to go back and forth any longer.

Every few months some idiot decides he wants to test the guard at the Mexican market across the street from me and it ends in a shootout. Well, the same guard has been there for nearly two years, needless to say ain't nobody won that against him yet.

And yet the deadliest mass shooting happened right there in Vegas. 🤔

It’s whatever though. Not trying to go back and forth any longer.

You know you're being intellectually dishonst by even bringing that up 'cause the way it happened was completely different than, say, Buffalo, Uvalde, Parkland, Sandy Hook, etc.

It would have been a whole different thing had dude walked in the front door of Mandalay Bay and started bussin shots. He wouldn't have made it more than a few feet through the door before getting killed by a guard.

Every few months some idiot decides he wants to test the guard at the Mexican market across the street from me and it ends in a shootout. Well, the same guard has been there for nearly two years, needless to say ain't nobody won that against him yet.
This says a lot.

You know you're being intellectually dishonst by even bringing that up 'cause the way it happened was completely different than, say, Buffalo, Uvalde, Parkland, Sandy Hook, etc.

It would have been a whole different thing had dude walked in the front door of Mandalay Bay and started bussin shots. He wouldn't have made it more than a few feet through the door before getting killed by a guard.
No, you are. You saying guards stop mass shootings of innocents when obviously they don’t. And I seriously doubt he could have done all of that with a handgun.

No you are. You saying guards stop mass shootings of innocents when obviously they don’t. And I seriously doubt he could have done all of that with a handgun.

The circumstances were entirely different. Stephen Paddock did not walk into Mandalay Bay and open fire unlike these other shootings. He got his guns to his room undetected, set up shop and barricaded himself in the room, waited for the concert to get going, then broke out a window and started shooting into the crowd. He was at an elevated position and locked in a room. They didn't even know what room it came from at first.

The scenarios are not the same and cannot be looked at the same.

The circumstances were entirely different. Stephen Paddock did not walk into Mandalay Bay and open fire unlike these other shootings. He got his guns to his room undetected, set up shop and barricaded himself in the room, waited for the concert to get going, then broke out a window and started shooting into the crowd. He was at an elevated position and locked in a room. They didn't even know what room it came from at first.

The scenarios are not the same and cannot be looked at the same.
7D459942-2BCF-477C-87A1-B430C1288CD6.gif

No mass shooting is exactly the same. You got it though. I’m off it.

We might as well just have one big ass mass shooting thread because it’s going to keep happening and the same discussions are going to be had about each one.

Back