Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Four People Killed In Shooting At Tulsa Hospital

But there are a lot of crazy people that don’t shoot up schools. How are you going to pinpoint the ones that would?

By targeting the people that have been noted to be a threat to themselves and/or other people. The shooters with mental issues were also known to have made those types of threats. They need to be flagged and prohibited from buying or even possessing a gun of any type.

Of course, there will be nothing to stop them from picking up a knife and committing a mass stabbing so there's that.

By targeting the people that have been noted to be a threat to themselves and/or other people. The shooters with mental issues were also known to have made those types of threats. They need to be flagged and prohibited from buying or even possessing a gun of any type.

Of course, there will be nothing to stop them from picking up a knife and committing a mass stabbing so there's that.
So let’s do that and raise the minimum age to purchase any gun to 21. Allow a parent or guardian to purchase a gun for someone underage but if that person commits a murder with that gun the parent or guardian is charged with murder and serves time.

Would that be ok?

You hear people saying that in jest but damn. To actually do it is insane

I remember a few years ago when I was going through back issues and Kaiser was jerking me around, I went on FB and vented about how they wasn't doing their job, etc, etc. I said 'I've got an appointment later today and at this point, I'm ready to be taken out in handcuffs!' or some shit like that.

I just meant that I was ready to cuss somebody the fuck out if they kept playing around with me.

Kaiser got a hold of that shit and started blowing my phone up. Apparently they have some special department or something within Kaiser that reaches out to people who make those sorts of comments and are trained to ask questions to determine whether or not the staff is in danger, whether they should ban you from the facility and alert authorities, etc.

I remember a few years ago when I was going through back issues and Kaiser was jerking me around, I went on FB and vented about how they wasn't doing their job, etc, etc. I said 'I've got an appointment later today and at this point, I'm ready to be taken out in handcuffs!' or some shit like that.

I just meant that I was ready to cuss somebody the fuck out if they kept playing around with me.

Kaiser got a hold of that shit and started blowing my phone up. Apparently they have some special department or something within Kaiser that reaches out to people who make those sorts of comments and are trained to ask questions to determine whether or not the staff is in danger, whether they should ban you from the facility and alert authorities, etc.
Well your first fuck up was to put that on social media lol

I was talking about people speaking it to others in jest but you're right about people posting it online as well

First sentence says he had surgery

omg-movie-clips.gif

Are niggas purposefully obtuse, that is not the point I'm making.

Regardless, it is much easier to get a gun in this country than it is to receive medical care.

Can we agree on that first?

Damn.

Are you like on a permanent list that requires phone interviews before seeing any doctor now?

You should be required to get a gun license exactly like a driver's license.

You'd have to take a safety course for each type of firearm (handgun, shotgun, long rifle) and pass a background check before being issued a license.

All other permits (conceal and open carry, marksman, hunting, holster, etc.) would be added to your license after you've completed those courses.

Your license could be used to access all courses you've taken, background check history, all firearms registered to you, all gun safes registered to you, and all special permits.

If you are for any reason found to be a verified risk to yourself or others you would have to surrender your license and registered firearms or risk severe fines and/or possible jail time.

ok I just hafta say…

Let’s say a person does all these things.

They can still do the mass shooting if they feel like it.

Last edited:
omg-movie-clips.gif

Are niggas purposefully obtuse, that is not the point I'm making.

Regardless, it is much easier to get a gun in this country than it is to receive medical care.

Can we agree on that first?
No because he literally got medical care. He got surgery that many people go without. Your point was catchy like a news article trying to get a clickbait but completely false

His crazy ass was probably just trying to get some pills.

He took a gun to random folks so him lying about back pain due to his craziness is plausible.

No because he literally got medical care. He got surgery that many people go without. Your point was catchy like a news article trying to get a clickbait but completely false

He was denied treatment after surgery, that's my point.

I'm not absolving him of any wrongdoing but why do people go without care? Often times because they can't afford it, they'd go into crippling debt or fear of losing their job.

This man was able to buy a gun the same day before he committed these murders. That's a huge issue.

Last edited:
Back