Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Four People Killed In Shooting At Tulsa Hospital

Damn.

Are you like on a permanent list that requires phone interviews before seeing any doctor now?

Na, not at all. I explained to them that I meant exactly what I meant, why I said it, etc. Then they blatantly asked me ion their staff was safe for my appointment, if they needed to have extra security there for me, etc. I told them niggas everybody was safe and that I wouldn't say things like that in public again because I understand how it can be interpreted.

That was that.

So thats 3 back to back shootings where mfers purchased their guns right before.

But yep, lets act like making it harder to purchase new guns wont help

Here in Cali there is a 10 day waiting period before you can take possession of any firearm that you purchase. I'd have no issue with that being something that was federally required.

So thats 3 back to back shootings where mfers purchased their guns right before.

But yep, lets act like making it harder to purchase new guns wont help

a good bit of people who support the 2nd amendment wouldn’t argue against making firearms “harder” to obtain.

now let’s get serious for a second. Do you honestly think anything would have changed if these people waited 10 days before they got their firearm?

Here in Cali there is a 10 day waiting period before you can take possession of any firearm that you purchase. I'd have no issue with that being something that was federally required.

Yea fam, and im not even stopping there.

Im saying something like, you apply to purchase a gun. If its your first gun, you take classes and need to pass a test.

In the meantime, a mean ass back ground check is conducted, which includes a bot scouring your social media posts and flagging suspicious shit.

Background check gets graded, anything under A-, you get denied for a gun. A- and A grades and you need to answer some questions and then a person decides if you get the gun. A+ and you get your gun.

Make new guns super hard to get.

Im saying something like, you apply to purchase a gun. If its your first gun, you take classes and need to pass a test.

In the meantime, a mean ass back ground check is conducted, which includes a bot scouring your social media posts and flagging suspicious shit.

Background check gets graded, anything under A-, you get denied for a gun. A- and A grades and you need to answer some questions and then a person decides if you get the gun. A+ and you get your gun.

How often do you think these checks should take place after a person passes the first round of checks?

a good bit of people who support the 2nd amendment wouldn’t argue against making firearms “harder” to obtain.

now let’s get serious for a second. Do you honestly think anything would have changed if these people waited 10 days before they got their firearm?

No sir. I followed up what I meant by making guns harder to get.

And btw, i support the 2nd ammendment. Every mfer should have a gun in their house and be ready to blow someones head off when they pose a threat to you and your family.

Shit I got mine.

I start having issues when people start carrying outside their homes, and I start having issues with what mfers are carrying outside their homes.

I also get it. I rode around with a gun under the seat for a long time. You need to even the odds when everyone is carrying.

Im just asking for logical changes to start, not all over night, until we get to a point where not everyone is carrying and people dont have to worry about evening the odds.

I understand the instinct behind this. But this isn't the way to go. But I'll say this...

At this point, I'm more than willing to use the trial and error method. There are mad gun law changes that I don't think are gonna work at all, but I still want to see implemented. Just because we can't do NOTHING anymore. So let's start changing shit and see what happens. Shit might be a long process to get to where we need to get to, but we ain't never gonna get there until we start TRYING.

How often do you think these checks should take place after a person passes the first round of checks?

Imo, every new gun or significant amount of ammo purchased means you go through atleast the social media check again.

Find out you liked some QAnon shit, them boom, flag gets raised.

This will lead to questions and rightfully so. Like who dictates which groups you follow should get you flagged or not.

I dont trust this racist ass govt at making those decisions.

But again, we need to start somewhere.

Last edited:

The white boy in Buffalo? Na.
The dude in Texas sho killed the kids? Na
This dude at the hospital? Yes.

10 days is a LONG time to stay that angry and mentally-unstable. His shit seems like it was somewhat spur of the moment. He would've had to sit with those thoughts for 10 days before shooting shit up.

I understand the instinct behind this. But this isn't the way to go. But I'll say this...

At this point, I'm more than willing to use the trial and error method. There are mad gun law changes that I don't think are gonna work at all, but I still want to see implemented. Just because we can't do NOTHING anymore. So let's start changing shit and see what happens. Shit might be a long process to get to where we need to get to, but we ain't never gonna get there until we start TRYING.

Im with you 100% fam.

Im not married to my idea. Its just an idea. And no way do I think im anywhere near qualified to solve this issue.

Shit my idea could make things worse.

I go back to the point I made like 2 weeks ago which is we are living in a weird ass timeline where weve had so many crazy shootings in the last 25 years, and havent even SERIOUSLY tried to solve the issue. Instead we made it to where you can walk into stores and walk out with multiple gats and ammo in less than 30 mins in some states.

I dont care if or even think my idea should be implemented. I just want to see us as a society trying to solve the issue.

The white boy in Buffalo? Na.
The dude in Texas sho killed the kids? Na
This dude at the hospital? Yes.

10 days is a LONG time to stay that angry and mentally-unstable. His shit seems like it was somewhat spur of the moment. He would've had to sit with those thoughts for 10 days before shooting shit up.

sounds like 10 more days to get more mad and in his case, be in MORE pain

You can have a social media presence that's not linked to you besides an email you created from one of those garbage email sites with a fake name and birthday

What gets flagged and who makes that choice?

His crazy ass was probably just trying to get some pills.

He took a gun to random folks so him lying about back pain due to his craziness is plausible.
Man you ever had back pain? After having a bout of it myself I wouldn't doubt the frustration of having that kinda pain and not being seen. He is black also so there's that...

Not defending or excusing pulling a mass shooting over it and fuck him for doing it, but im gonna give the benefit of the doubt about receiving substandard care until im presented with other information.

Back