Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fort Worth police officer shoots and kills black woman inside her home

Will be interesting to see how his lawyer gonna try and spin it..literally everything about it was done wrong, i dont even think the usal "i feared for my life" bullshit works in this case hell he atleast woulda had to make it into the house for that

This dude should get the whole book thrown at him no question. With Guyger, it was a matter if the people believed any part of her story. I think it was complete bullshit, but if for some reason the people on the jury believed that it was somehow a mistake, then a less harsh sentence may have been justified.

However, here, there is no bending of logic that could lead you to anything but this dude carelessly murdering a woman. There is no logic to him being called for a nonemergency and immediately escalating to violence. It's ridiculous. He was called a because a door was left open. It's like he didn't even consider that someone was rightfully inside, and if he did consider that possibility and still opened fire the way he did, then he was just out to kill plain and simple.

This MF killed an innocent women. Got to go home for 48 hrs and was told to scrub his internet history. No what the fuck you think is going on?

yall gonna forgive this ?

Consider that in this situation we were fortunate enough to have a bodycam and a young witness to this incident.
Without that police would be able to fabricate the same cover-up story they always run for their racist white cops.
The disgusting behavior we witnessed in Botham's investigation, the trial, and the discussions had could be happening with this as well.
It's certainly happened with others in the past. And It still might happen here to be honest.
If they can think of a way to spin this, white supremacy will, like they've been doing for years.
And that's why black people giving them an inch look like bigger fools in the end.

Last edited:
I feel you. Like I said, I'm not a fan of the public apology either. I believe there is merit in the criticisms you're making. I just think the whole thing was overblown and that is at least partially because people were going at dude so hard.

lol What are you talking about? When did I say you guys speaking out against the downplaying of black lives or even the kid's actions were wrong? Ya'll just make up shit. My problem was dude trying blame the hug and people who support forgiveness for this murder. That's fucking stupid, and you know it. This cop didn't go into that shooting like "Amber was forgiven, so I'll be alright if I kill this chick." Killer cops been destroying black lives. They are the enemy. It serves no purpose shifting any blame from them and putting it on misguided and naive blacks who were just doing what they believed was right.

Anyways, on topic, I can't wait to see what kinda excuses they come up with this time. Has the body cam footage been released yet?

I made nothing up.
Refer back to your post, you appear to imply that bringing it to focus was wrong.
That we should "recognize our blame", not have made an issue of it, and etc.
Which is how a person speaks on something they don't believe is right.
There was no reason to bring it up otherwise.

Far as the rest, I've already posted on that in the Guyger thread if you're curious.
Feels like I'd be repeating myself, so I won't waste the time.

I’m thinking he will take a plea. There’s no real defense for his actions.

Taking a plea isn't about a good defense for his actions. Its about the amount of time the state offers. If the state offers a lot of time might as well go to trial just might get a lesser sentence than what the state offered especially if he elects for a trial by judge. Have to remember the black judge in the Guyger case is an elected judge who was endorsed by the dallas police union. If this cop judge is an elected judge and also endorsed by the union never know what sentence he may get.

Shit is way more complex than folks really like to make it out to be. Shit a numbers game. It's why people say going to trial is gambling with your life. You might be guilty as hell but hit and beat your charge or instead of doing 20 yrs or better only get 7. You might also get life when you had a deal on the table for 15 yrs but decided to roll the dice and take it to trial.

FWPD had a press conference to guide protesters and the media away from the jail will that bitch got bonded out.

The press conference was to let everyone know that there will ve a press conference today.

Back