Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fort Worth police officer shoots and kills black woman inside her home

Because of this the murder charge won’t stick....but it’s still completely on the officer for not announcing who he was

Shit didnt sound right.

He stated in quotes that the kid said handgun.

What 8 year old black kid from a low income area says the word handgun.

Plus the first report stated it was found in a different room and not where she was shot and killed in.

Yea I dont see the murder charge sticking but they gonna get him on something. Dude broke so many rules, never announced he was a cop etc. So even if murder doesnt stick, they'll get him on manslaughter or negligent homicide or something.

That in itself is a win for them. Being able to get the lowest charge possible for a murder and all.

Shit didnt sound right.

He stated in quotes that the kid said handgun.

What 8 year old black kid from a low income area says the word handgun.

Plus the first report stated it was found in a different room and not where she was shot and killed in.

Let's be real. If she was pointing a handgun at the cop, that would have been the first thing we heard about this case. The headlines would have been "Woman is shot while pointing a gun at police officer." There is no way it went down like that.

Let's be real. If she was pointing a handgun at the cop, that would have been the first thing we heard about this case. The headlines would have been "Woman is shot while pointing a gun at police officer." There is no way it went down like that.

And to add to that... the muhfucka wouldn't have quit or been on his way to being fired because they would have felt justified and pulled that "feared for my life" bullshit they always go to. FOH.. this is bullshit

Y'all had to know that an attempt to justify the killing would be made. This attempt is weak as hell though. For the reasons pointed out by @The Lonious Monk and @Inori .

The attempt to create doubt doesn't need to be strong to black people. It just needs to be the slightest bit possible to a few white jurors. We just saw this in the other trial. All the black people wanted guilty for murder and all the white people was not guilty for murder.

That is all they are looking to get
giphy.gif

Yea I dont see the murder charge sticking but they gonna get him on something. Dude broke so many rules, never announced he was a cop etc. So even if murder doesnt stick, they'll get him on manslaughter or negligent homicide or something.

That in itself is a win for them. Being able to get the lowest charge possible for a murder and all.
I honestly don't see why they even go with the murder charge besides shutting the public up murder damn near never stick. If it didn't stick for the Muslim cop who shot the white woman it's not going to stick for this cracka. Manslaughter should/would stick for sure

This has to be line. We can talk about how insufficient 10 years is and all that, but what absolutely has to happen is that these cops have to go to jail for shit like this. They absolutely cannot be allowed to walk after killing innocent people in their own homes. I mean we've had examples of botched raids where people died as a result and those were bad, but this is different. These cops are just recklessly killing people with no just cause whatsoever.

Back