Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fort Worth police officer shoots and kills black woman inside her home

fucked up

used to be on Allen all the time too

Im really wondering about the caller on this one (havent watched any interviews).....no conspiracy, I just dont get it

you're in your house and you see a neighbors front door open, but the storm door closed......its kinda late, ok, but you're awake to be seeing this....I just dont get where "call the police" comes into your mind...that was the biggest mistake of the night imo

even if nobody was killed, people in the house could have just been chillin and smokin....boom, now the whole night is fucked up and they got fresh weed charges because of an oddly concerned citizen

saw the body cam footage....fuckin shame.....the last word wasnt even off his lip good and he pulls the trigger....what struck me was that he only fired once, which is rare af for police....that tells me he knew damn well he fucked up

This is why there's no forgiving or softening up shit for these demons. You shoot while there's kids in the homes, you shoot when there's no threat, but we had coons in the other thread talking about some dayum forgiveness and how we should eat up the story of the Dallas PD

Niggas that don't know one thing about the streets, trying to explain street shit, I hope you niggas learn the hard way. Coon ass niggas. Shit like this is why you don't show any kinds of empathy towards ppl that's destroying your ppl.

I wish one of these demons out here could choke or bitch slap some of you stupid ass niggas and yo mama, you aint go do shit anyway. Scary ass safe ass coons.

Sad man, dayum this is sad

So dude shines a flashlight into her house, doesnt announce himself at all as a cop, tells her to put her hands up and shoots in under 2 seconds. How can this be spun as anything other than murder?

Also, someone school me. If the cops are called to do a wellfare check, isnt knocking on the door the first thing they are supposed to do?

Did dude ever try knocking on the door? I havent seen it reported anywhere that he tried to get a response from the house before shinning a flash light through the window.

I know cops arent allowed to enter a house if called for a wellfare check but I always thought they knocked on the door first. And maybe dude did and got no response but I havent seen that being reported.

This is why there's no forgiving or softening up shit for these demons. You shoot while there's kids in the homes, you shoot when there's no threat, but we had coons in the other thread talking about some dayum forgiveness and how we should eat up the story of the Dallas PD

Niggas that don't know one thing about the streets, trying to explain street shit, I hope you niggas learn the hard way. Coon ass niggas. Shit like this is why you don't show any kinds of empathy towards ppl that's destroying your ppl.

I wish one of these demons out here could choke or bitch slap some of you stupid ass niggas and yo mama, you aint go do shit anyway. Scary ass safe ass coons.

Sad man, dayum this is sad
Talk To Em

Back