Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fort Worth police officer shoots and kills black woman inside her home

Uploaded October 14, 2019

The Fort Worth police officer who fatally shot Atatiana Jefferson in her home Saturday morning resigned today. If officer Aaron Dean had not resigned, he would have been fired for several policy violations, including the department's use of force and de-escalation policies, and unprofessional conduct, Kraus said. The officer, who was dishonorably discharged from the force, may face criminal charges, he said.

He shouldn't have had that option nor should the force he should be held accountable as an officer of the law and have his badge effectively ripped off.. And they should have to account for him as a officer, not sure how this changes how he is defended but it feels like a dodge

He shouldn't have had that option nor should the force he should be held accountable as an officer of the law and have his badge effectively ripped off.. And they should have to account for him as a officer, not sure how this changes how he is defended but it feels like a dodge

I agree. Him AND the department should be punished.. and his superiors should be punished as well for allowing someone like that who clearly wasn't properly trained or gave a fuck,to be out "policing" the streets.

I still don't see how taxpayers have to pay for police settlements either. If police fuck up... take that shit out of their union or pension fund.. I bet these type of incidents would decrease dramatically if they actually had to pay for when these type of fuck ups happen. They would hold each other accountable... something that clearly doesnt happen now...

This should be whatever the Texas equivalent of negligent homicide is, at the very least. But I doubt that he will even be charged.

Happy to have been wrong. Let's see if he's convicted.

Back