Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fort Worth police officer shoots and kills black woman inside her home

This is what's really messed up. We pay taxes too. Cops are supposed to work for us too.

It's like in the Wu-tang series where the old lady called the cops on the dudes outside being rowdy. She should have been able to do that without having to worry about cops killing someone over some trivial shit.

I'm too the point where I'm becoming numb. Nothin will happen to the cop. And if for some reason he is found guilty...he'll get less than 5 years.

This is the reality we're living in. Smh

so if i forgot something and run back into my house and it takes a while for me to find it.......and my neighbor calls the police....the police can shoot from the window?

not call for back up and secure the location?

that that are that bad they need to shoot first? this is bulshit

We don't need all the psychological babble.
I hate white supremacist, I'm pro-black, and I believe in justice. That's my baggage.
My ideas come from history. And doing the thing that solves the problem.
That forgiving behavior does not solve the problem and what Botham did would be considered traitorous in past conflicts.
As it should be.

Meanwhile, you want to act like we're wrong for making it a controversy.
That hurts nothing, but our enemy's narrative.
Without the controversy, the public perception could be that black people forgive racist killers.
We don't want that. We shouldn't.
So not only do I recognize that shit becoming a focus, I'm glad it did.

The lives of three black people were ruined in that case while that murderer got hugs and treated like a victim.
You keep trying to paint it like something is wrong with us when all we're expressing is how we value black lives.
So if you truly did agree this conversation would not be happening.
i wonder how those same cops would feel if i allowed a hug from the taliban

That fearing for your life while you're outside better not fly. As a homeowner you can't shoot from inside while an intruder is outside.

DPD got a 6 week course and then they get to go on patrol....

Basic Training in The Army is 9 weeks plus about another 4 to 8 weeks of AIT depending on if you are an MP or Infantry.

That 6 weeks aint enough time to separate the weak from the strong nor is it enough time to instill any kind of Warrior's Ethos.

6 weeks aint shit.

You're slowly coming to my anti south way of life. Nothing good comes from that region, it's all bad.

Yet, people not from the South are steady moving there. The South has always had its problems, but of the shit that happens is because of changes made due to the influx of outsiders.

DPD got a 6 week course and then they get to go on patrol....

Basic Training in The Army is 9 weeks plus about another 4 to 8 weeks of AIT depending on if you are an MP or Infantry.

That 6 weeks aint enough time to separate the weak from the strong nor is it enough time to instill any kind of Warrior's Ethos.

6 weeks aint shit.
there a difference.....

the cop training is not seen as important as a soldier even tho they should.

a soldier going off could cause a global conflict......
a cop going off gets a hug or angry people helping gentrification.

Back