Welcome To aBlackWeb

Former Dolphins HC Brian Flores is suing the NFL, teams for racial discrimination

Some old Terry crews type behavior

But it's got to be a united front. Mfs gotta give up some money and stand for something bigger. These big rusty butt negros is scarred! Needs to be more than one black person speaking up.

Who gonna turn the plantation upside down? Niggas turn a blind eye 👁 when money is on the table.
Nah they're not scared... they're greedy... for the money, for the position, for a chance... and I can bet you they feel like if they can win black ppl will forgive and forget... I can see it now... that winning speech.... talking about making it through all the troubles and set-backs... kind of disgusted thinking about it
These guys take care of most they family and extended fam too.
Even if they wanted to United…..too many depend on them.
that’s a problem itself that needs to be spoke on.
they are not just slaves to the nfl. They are trapped by family slacking off too

Flores didn't get fired cause he wasn't down to tank. He got fired cause he treated his staff like shit behind the scene and couldn't hire decent offensive coaches. Had 3 different offensive coordinators in 3 years. Had 4 different o-line coaches in 3 years.

Flores didn't get fired cause he wasn't down to tank. He got fired cause he treated his staff like shit behind the scene and couldn't hire decent offensive coaches. Had 3 different offensive coordinators in 3 years. Had 4 different o-line coaches in 3 years.
So you saying he’s lying about everything ?

Welp was waiting for the Miami Vice Squad to speak on things

Respect to Flores for putting everything out for everyone to see. I hope he keeps pressure on. I do think he'll get a coaching job despite this, even if it's not immediately.

Back