Welcome To aBlackWeb

Former Dolphins HC Brian Flores is suing the NFL, teams for racial discrimination

Kap and his lawyers know what was in the texts.

The public doesn't have a fucking clue of what was in the texts.

Kap and his laywers probably felt they didn't have the shit to take the case as far as they wanted it to go and took the settlement.

Fans who don't know a fucking thing screaming "Kap sold out!"

LLS & SMH fucking people and their assumptions trashing people names and think they're right for doing it.

We do know the NFL tried to get a summary judgment to have the case thrown out, saying that Kap's lawyers didn't present enough evidence to justify a trial. The arbitrator rejected their claim, which means there was evidence worth considering.

We also know team executives discussed him in emails (from the Gruden leak). There were reports he had some shit that would make the NFL look pretty bad. But we know he agreed to not show the public any of his evidence in exchange for payment.

We do know the NFL tried to get a summary judgment to have the case thrown out, saying that Kap's lawyers didn't present enough evidence to justify a trial. The arbitrator rejected their claim, which means there was evidence worth considering.

We also know team executives discussed him in emails (from the Gruden leak). There were reports he had some shit that would make the NFL look pretty bad. But we know he agreed to not show the public any of his evidence in exchange for payment.

So you typed all that to say you still don't know what he had.

I typed it to say he had evidence of collusion.

You keep emphasizing that we don't know what the evidence was, like that's not the entire point. Kap chose to never let it be known in exchange for a check.

Unless you read the reports you don't know what evidence he had to say what he had and what he could've done with it.

I'm going to keep emphasizing as long as people keep trying to trash his name without facts of what he did or didn't have.

Unless you read the reports you don't know what evidence he had to say what he had and what he could've done with it.

I'm going to keep emphasizing as long as people keep trying to trash his name without facts of what he did or didn't have.
We gonna have to ki uh , this nigga gotta disappear.

The rejection of the summary judgment shows he had evidence worth considering. Or you disagree with that?

And what he could have done with it? He could make it public! Just like those Gruden emails going public had an impact. The texts Flores made public have had an impact.

You're trying to make it more complicated than it is. Get evidence...expose the truth... that's it.

We gonna have to ki uh , this nigga gotta disappear.

I would never even post about niggas trashing Kap. If folks kept their opinions honest. I don't care but I get that people wish he would've not taken the check and put out the texts regardless of them possibly not having shit in them regarding his blackballing.

Any person not lying to themselves knows the nfl is racists. Don't need texts for that when its already in front of our faces. If the texts had racist slurs and shit but nothing about Kap being blackballed then that doesn't help Kap case in terms of him suing over being blackballed not being called racist slurs.

The rejection of the summary judgment shows he had evidence worth considering. Or you disagree with that?

And what he could have done with it? He could make it public! Just like those Gruden emails going public had an impact. The texts Flores made public have had an impact.

You're trying to make it more complicated than it is. Get evidence...expose the truth... that's it.

What would they have been considering?

Since you, I and the public don't know this whole thing is a waste of conversation.

What would they have been considering?

Since you, I and the public don't know this whole thing is a waste of conversation.

You're choosing to be blind for Kap. Told you it's simple. Get evidence...expose the truth. That simple.

Let me know what you disagree with:

Kap had enough evidence of collusion that the NFL could not get the case thrown out when they attempted to. Kap chose to never reveal that evidence in exchange for money from the NFL.

You're choosing to be blind for Kap. Told you it's simple. Get evidence...expose the truth. That simple.

Kap had enough evidence of collusion that the NFL could not get the case thrown out when they attempted to. Kap chose to never reveal that evidence in exchange for money from the NFL.

Don't lie on me.

I see both sides of this Kaep discussion

im still on the fence about it, but i dont think either side of this discussion in here is "wrong"

im still on the fence about it, but i dont think either side of this discussion in here is "wrong"

I think folks wrong for trashing his name just based off their opinion and not facts.

I don't think their wrong for the stance they've taken to form that opinion but it's still just an opinion. That's been my whole point. Shit really ain't got a damn thing to do with Kap. I think its wrong to do that to anybody.

Don't lie on me.

I'm telling the truth. You didn't answer either.

I'm telling the truth. You didn't answer either.

I was done with the lie on me.

You ask whatever you want but I'm done.

And possibly not helping or exposing the other players that suffered the same type of collusion or backlash.

I think folks wrong for trashing his name just based off their opinion and not facts.

I don't think their wrong for the stance they've taken to form that opinion but it's still just an opinion. That's been my whole point. Shit really ain't got a damn thing to do with Kap. I think its wrong to do that to anybody.

Is it a fact he wore akunta kente shirt to practice?
Is it also a fact he change practice venue at the last minute?
Is it true he then said the nfl should stop running because he’s ready for a job? While west a kunta kente shirt…implying he’s a slave, yet want the slave owners to hire him?

that sounds like a man who ain’t serious.
Si was his overall cause serious.

I feel like given who he portrays himself to be, he can't take a payday in exchange for not exposing racism and black people being treated unfairly. And evidence makes a big difference. Sterling and Richardson lost ownership of their franchises because of it. We want minority owners, but won't take an opportunity to open up a seat by removing PROVEN racist?

THIS guy took the hush money to not expose the racists?

Screenshot_20220207-130650_Google.jpg

But when I say i think he's a fraud you've seen what I get back.

I feel like given who he portrays himself to be, he can't take a payday in exchange for not exposing racism and black people being treated unfairly. And evidence makes a big difference. Sterling and Richardson lost ownership of their franchises because of it. We want minority owners, but won't take an opportunity to open up a seat by removing PROVEN racist?

THIS guy took the hush money to not expose the racists?

View attachment 762046

But when I say i think he's a fraud you've seen what I get back.

You think dude is a "fraud" tho???

I mean u can disagree w his tactics or exact moves. But fraud seems harsh imo

Back