Welcome To aBlackWeb

Former Dolphins HC Brian Flores is suing the NFL, teams for racial discrimination

Idk why y’all shit on him honestly

I think he’ll end up being in the top third of QBs in the league every year

Because he can’t throw.

He had 2 TDs this year that traveled over 11 yards in the air. That’s a terrible sign as a QB

Because he can’t throw.

He had 2 TDs this year that traveled over 11 yards in the air. That’s a terrible sign as a QB

Maybe if he had time to throw, things will change but I’m getting into that in this thread. We’ve discussed this already

Maybe if he had time to throw, things will change but I’m getting into that in this thread. We’ve discussed this already

Burrow had less time and lead the lead the league in completion % and yards per attempt which is RIDICULOUSLY crazy to have both.

But we will discuss that at another time like you said

Niggas hating on kapernick but dick ride! A Jayz to Bolivian

Jay's a rapper, and business man. Most opinions of him are based on him as a rapper and businessman. Kap presents himself as an activist, so most opinions of him will be based on that. It's oblivion.

Dunno what's complicated about it to you. You think Jay/Diddy fuckin a white girl and Dr Umar fuckin a white girl would be viewed the same?

So ya, people are judged differently depending on who they are.

Bruh I said ok was no reason to go further. It was based on the Jayz nfl thread and Dos. Ok cool

Back