Former Dolphins HC Brian Flores is suing the NFL, teams for racial discrimination

He called his pops black and himself a human.

Are you serious right now and don’t see the issue?

Yes. I heard that.

I dont think its that deep tbh.

He knows his pops. His pops prolly "identifies" as blk....while he "identifies" as human.

You gotta have alil empathy n compassion bro.

Dude looks white as snow. This prolly a inner battle he has had his entire life. He prolly has struggled w it etc etc. He looks white, doesnt really fit in. Doesnt really feel blk or white. Kinda conflicted.

I feel what he is sayin. I empathize.

He feels both his sides....so its easier to say "human race". Cuz we are all part of that.

I mean race is not a real thing. PEOPLE made it up...but i aint getting into that

• Haha
Reactions: Chicity
Folks that look different from other folks is a real thing regardless if “race ain’t real”

Folks of the same “hue/tone/shade always stuck together.

So you typed a whole bunch of nothing and you and him coming off with the all lives matter slogan

Do you though

• Ether
Reactions: Marc123

Ugh!!

tbh the stuff he said bout the steelers n flores is tru.

He is jus pandering to his cac base by mentioning Kaep for no fuckin reason. He knows they hate kaep.

White cacs get enraged whenever ppl say his name. Cuz he wasnt a gratefull n word. He told em to fuck thst job. N they hate that most blk ppl love him

He is viewed as the slave who escaped n got away. They hate that n they hate he gives other n words hope