Welcome To aBlackWeb

Former Dolphins HC Brian Flores is suing the NFL, teams for racial discrimination

yall niggas really hate kapernick man

Not about hating him or not. It's about being consistent on your shit. If you believe it's a bad move to take hush money instead of exposing the racist practices of the higher ups in the NFL, then believe that. If you think there's nothing wrong with taking the hush money, then believe that.

Just don't think it's bitchin up if Flores does it, but ok for other people to do.

@DOS_patos isn't switching up. He's always said that's not the move. I just don't remember him getting as much support when he said it about Kaepernick.

Kap and his lawyers know what was in the texts.

The public doesn't have a fucking clue of what was in the texts.

Kap and his laywers probably felt they didn't have the shit to take the case as far as they wanted it to go and took the settlement.

Fans who don't know a fucking thing screaming "Kap sold out!"

LLS & SMH fucking people and their assumptions trashing people names and think they're right for doing it.

Kap and his lawyers know what was in the texts.

The public doesn't have a fucking clue of what was in the texts.

Kap and his laywers probably felt they didn't have the shit to take the case as far as they wanted it to go and took the settlement.

Fans who don't know a fucking thing screaming "Kap sold out!"

LLS & SMH fucking people and their assumptions trashing people names and think they're right for doing it.

Didnt have enough to do what?

Point it for me.

Because it seems to be about money, but I could be wrong

IMO it wasn't about money.

I took as Kap and his lawyers didn't get what they needed in those texts to take the case further. So they took the settlement that was on the table to get something and keep doing the work he been doing.

Let me also add. Yall could be right and I'm wrong but the FACT is nobody know and some people trash that man on assumptions they have with absolutely no facts at all.

That is my problem folks trashing him with no facts.

Not about hating him or not. It's about being consistent on your shit. If you believe it's a bad move to take hush money instead of exposing the racist practices of the higher ups in the NFL, then believe that. If you think there's nothing wrong with taking the hush money, then believe that.

Just don't think it's bitchin up if Flores does it, but ok for other people to do.

@DOS_patos isn't switching up. He's always said that's not the move. I just don't remember him getting as much support when he said it about Kaepernick.

Oh ok

Back